• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Big Ramy interview.
Large as usual, and probably off as usual (310lbs) :D
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Sergio oliva jr

FB IMG 1536866491792
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
flex lewis and ahamad askanani

FB IMG 1536866494539
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Michael Lockett 1 day out

41611837_10156668744914621_3348333500116-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Mr Olympia 2018 complele press conference



Put it on the right thread TA
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Meet Jay Cutler at the 2018 Mr. Olympia Expo meet and greet.
JayCutler
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Phil Heath: This week is coming to a close. All of the reps, sets, meals, cardio, sweat all leading to Friday and Saturday night here in Las Vegas. I am extremely excited as I have a enormous opportunity ahead and look at achieving something of pure excellence becoming an 8-time Mr Olympia Champion. I'm on my way now to our annual Meet the Pros event and hope to see tons of Team Heath Fans so please be sure to have your cameras ready and your biceps pumped. I love you all and appreciate you following this awesome ride. PhilHeath
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Ahmad Ahmad

41728251_2154123874662922_43360586353952-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
872
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top