• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wow Phil is crazy narrow even compared to Bonac...

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, check out Flex Lewis! Hopefully next year we will see Flex go up against Phil Heath and the other big boys!

This is what Flex said about last night on IG: I worked so hard to bring in something special for my last 2121b show. Seeing these photos even I was shocked!
6fb6eff04daf7feec7b5be19c4ea139e-1.jpg
21a03c74048514cac2487f193be9e121-1.jpg
607fa5df8f5b03810108b03726cc73f1-1.jpg

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Flex wins with perfect scores easily. No one comes close to him at all this year.

Well done Flex!

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys, check out Flex Lewis! Hopefully next year we will see Flex go up against Phil Heath and the other big boys!

This is what Flex said about last night on IG: I worked so hard to bring in something special for my last 2121b show. Seeing these photos even I was shocked!

these photos were taken by Luca Alfieri, the photographer (Italian) of Yamamoto nutrition! :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff

these photos were taken by Luca Alfieri, the photographer (Italian) of Yamamoto nutrition! :)
Thanks brother!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Flex wins with perfect scores easily. No one comes close to him at all this year.

Well done Flex!
Another year, another Flex win.

It would have been great to see Hadi Choopan go up against him. When Hadi is at his best he comes pretty close to beating Flex I think.

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from dexter jackson

Few pics I found from last night. I was in second call out. Didn’t do as well as I had hoped but I felt my conditioning was spot on. Good thing is there is tonight still to go and at best I can try to place 1-2 places higher. My trainer wasn’t here this weekend so that made it that much harder. No matter what happens I learned a lesson on why I fell in placings. Not saying I could have won or nothing like that but I could have brought a better package and placed higher. What’s done is done and I’m not even upset because it was something in my control. Now next show I compete in “and I will compete next year” Everything will be on with my trainer being there @georgefarah_guru if I lose or don’t place well there it will probably be my final year. I can’t do this forever guys. I’ve held father times off pretty good but he’s on my ass like you wouldn’t believe. Lol! Anyway thank you all for showing love everyday because you guys are what drive me. I love y’all and I will fight tonight!

FB_IMG_1537044216732.jpg FB_IMG_1537044214408.jpg FB_IMG_1537044218643.jpg FB_IMG_1537044220863.jpg FB_IMG_1537044228075.jpg

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from big rami

Thank you everyone for the ultimate support you show me by emails ad
And msgs
I know most of you feel disappointed and angry.and hate me.
IM SORRY FOR THAT
Some say ramy you should do this and that and they dont know how hard and painful to be up onOlympia stage!
I hear and read everything But you should know that i did my best GOD witness and the people around me know that.
it was very hard prep.
i did everything i should do and follow. but from now on i will work to change everything.
This will never stop me God bless you!

FB_IMG_1537044688873.jpg

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from milos sarcev

To make it clear: for years I am saying this man @big_ramy is my pick to be next Mr O...and yes, many people question me as I suppose to be “aesthetic type”...and not going for freaky size...However @big_ramy is aesthetic freak. He has everything shape, aesthetics, structure, frame (filled with crazy amount of muscle), round muscle bellies, “wow-factor, no weaknesses X-frame (call it XX-frame), extreme V-taper...small waist with flat abs...etc...etc...All he needed is to come super conditioned...He failed to do it yesterday - so one battle is lost but certainly not a war...I hope he comes much dryer today and definitely next time he chose to compete...if so - he can reach his destiny... #Repost @big_ramy
・・・
Thank you everyone for the ultimate support you show me by emails ad
And msgs
I know most of you feel disappointed and angry.and hate me.
IM SORRY FOR THAT .
Some say ramy you should do this and that and they dont know how hard and painful to be up onOlympia stage!
I hear and read everything But you should know that i did my best GOD witness and the people around me know that.
it was very hard prep.
i did everything i should do and follow. but from now on i will work to change everything.
This will never stop me God bless you all

FB_IMG_1537046944708.jpg

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude towards it, that really determines our success or failure. Life is to be lived, not controlled. It’s ok to have the feeling of disappointment. I have a sensitive heart with a lions determination to dominate. What I put my time and effort into I give it and that will never change. I’ve said it and I’ve heard a lot of you say: THIS IS YOUR YEAR!!!! and you’re right this OUR year. ( go be great) So many things amazing have been happening and I’m so excited to give more of myself in hopes to inspire and encourage you to go after your dreams. Never stop dreaming and work your ass off to accomplish those dreams.
2017 vs 2018 Olympia

FB_IMG_1537049576041.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: