underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,523
- Points
- 138
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
and that will never change. I’ve said it and I’ve heard a lot of you say: THIS IS YOUR YEAR!!!! and you’re right this OUR year. ( go be great) So many things amazing have been happening and I’m so excited to give more of myself in hopes to inspire and encourage you to go after your dreams. Never stop dreaming and work your ass off to accomplish those dreams.
2017 vs 2018 Olympia 

I love this dude! Some of these other guys were talking shit the whole time. Rhoden didn't say anything at all and he comes on totally on point!Sh*tttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
Omg! Flexatron!!!!!!SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rhoden champ
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.