• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
2 days out!

FB IMG 1536778019772
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Sergio oliva jr road to mr olympia
FB IMG 1536777906934
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys! I do not post as much as I used to but I will be here posting updates for the Olympia! I hope you guys will be here too!

Here is Ronnie Coleman talking about Phil Heath tying his record!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from milos sarcev

I finally met this bodybuilding phenomenon - @nicolasvullioud. He is the force to be reckoned with. All the best Nicholas in your Olympia debut

FB IMG 1536780851526
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from milos sarcev fb

It was great running into @hanyrambod today at the @cityathleticclub. First thing I asked him was about @hadi_choopan and if there is ANY CHANCE he would actually be allowed to come and compete. What he told me really touched my heart. He tried in every possible way, going through Hell to get that VISA...applied everywhere, talked to everyone and even tried through president of United States (connection that he had)...and still - he wasn’t able to get Hadi’s visa granted. But, people should know - he tried his hardest and I command him for it. All I can say to @hadi_choopan - you are in good hands and soon enough - you will get your justice and opportunity to compete. All of us - hardcore fans are routing for you...and I have no doubt - your day will come. Stay strong

FB IMG 1536781202256
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from milos sarcev


ALLES AUS NICHTS - guy...one of my favorite “bring back the ‘90s” physiques - incredible Roman “Rex” Fritz @romanfritz . Today it was just crazy at @cityathleticclub and I have the feeling next few days it will be even better.

FB IMG 1536781324848
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
From milos sarcev

My old friend and former athlete , one of the greatest contest prep gurus today @ptuor, with his fiancée @silviasissyscaglioneofficial and his unbelievable 212-lbs Mr Olympia prospect @nicolasvullioud. It was great catching up with you Patrick. All the best this weekend

FB IMG 1536781458137
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from berry de mey fb page

This week its actually 30 years ago I did my last Mr Olympia where I placed 3rd. Yesterday I decided to be there this upcoming weekend to witness the best bodybuilding event in the world where athletes compete for the most prestigious title in the sport. Who is going to be there? See you in Vegas! #mrolympia ——————————————————————-


FB IMG 1536782073221
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Bradon Curry 2 days out

41543117_10156666395669621_6309837905976-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Regan Grimmes 3 days out from the 2018 Mr. Olympia

41556906_2127966117238331_79835225373655-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Durrah


41637527_10156666451124621_6700633900747-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

41699985_10155572230576176_8079565633966047232_n.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Big Ramy on the 2018 Mr. Olympia "I am not coming to play games. I am coming to win".
2018Big Ramy
Big Ramy is 310lbs of pure motivation!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Meet the Blade tonight!

Meet Dexter Jackson at the 2018 Meet The Olympians tonight at 8pm!
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
873
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top