• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

GreekBodybuilding

GreekBodybuilding

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
14
Points
3
Phil's face in this thmbnail sums up the excitement for a lot of people for this year's Mr O ahah.

That was his facial expression while Rhoden was talking sh*t. Pretty funny.

And then he said Rhoden would have "the same eeyore looking face backstage" ...

 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Phil's face in this thmbnail sums up the excitement for a lot of people for this year's Mr O ahah.

That was his facial expression while Rhoden was talking sh*t. Pretty funny.

And then he said Rhoden would have "the same eeyore looking face backstage" ...


Good to see you here Greek!

I always love the smack talking!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Meet Branch Warren and the Black Skull Army at the Olympia Expo!
Branch
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
None of the prejudging is streaming this year apparently?
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Flex Lewis and Team Monster Energy at the Olympia!
Flex
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Michael Lockett in Vegas earlier today.

Lockett
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I have never even heard of this site before who is streaming the Olympia. Amazon did it pretty good last year. I wonder why they changed to someone else?
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The ladies are on now but the stream keeps freezing.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I am not really going to watch the females this year. I will wait.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I'm skipping it. I'd rather wait for good video that watch this spotty stream.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Breon Ansley is the 2X Classic Physique Mr. Olympia!
be9bc3c16b8618feb569443f8dc99220-1.jpg


From earlier
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
872
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top