• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
lol

FB IMG 1537295822646
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from tony freeman

Everything eventually returns to its Original state. Bodybuilding is no different. It will continue to reinvent itself over the decades only to return back to the fundamentals. Size,symmetry,muscularity, proportions,presentation. Always stay true to the Game! Thank you @flexatronrhoden for staying True to the Game! It’s Your Time! Enjoy! #thecircusfinallylefttown #nomoreturtleshell

FB IMG 1537296898008
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Harold "KING KONG" Kelley WINS the First Ever Pro Wheelchair at the 2018 Olympia Weekend!!


FB IMG 1537306392070
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from micheal lockett

I definitely need to bring a better package to the stage next year. Placing in the top 15 at the Olympia was a goal that I set and I'm happy with that. Next year my goal is to place top 10 and that I will. Struggling with knee issues isn't that easy to build soild quads but nevertheless, I will try to the best of my ability to do so. Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint and I will continue to march to the beat of my own drum. #Superior14Nutriton #Sheslayfitnessandposing #SchiekSports #Lockettdown

FB IMG 1537337119057
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Gabriele Andriulli Ifbb Pro - 2018 IFBB Pro League Pro Wheelchair Championships at the 2018 Olympia Weekend Video
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
About the photo of Phil, he didn't lost because of the conditioning, he lost for that disgusting gut in some of the poses.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
About the photo of Phil, he didn't lost because of the conditioning, he lost for that disgusting gut in some of the poses.
I agree 100% though his gut looked a little leaner than previous years.

Hopefully we will get some comparisons up soon.

Thanks for posting brother!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
It's a little late now but Phil Heath is headed to the gym.
Phil Heath1 Heath

It's shit like this why Heath was spanked as I had predicted. He's a condescending, passive-agressive little twat who is despised industry-wide. He is obviously showing this pose because he feels his striated flutes and hams prove his conditioning was on point. Perhaps, but Rhoden's was better and he didn't bite the hand that fed him millions for 13 years... the same company that happens to own/promote the Olympia.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
It's a little late now but Phil Heath is headed to the gym.
Phil Heath1 Heath

It's shit like this why Heath was spanked as I had predicted. He's a condescending, passive-agressive little twat who is despised industry-wide. He is obviously showing this pose because he feels his striated flutes and hams prove his conditioning was on point. Perhaps, but Rhoden's was better and he didn't bite the hand that fed him millions for 13 years... the same company that happens to own/promote the Olympia.
I agree Joe! His conditioning was great but he can be an arrogant prick at times. I still think Rhoden beat him badly especially when comparing that mid section. Judges would have looked more favorable on Heath as they have in the past though if he wasn't such an arrogant douche.

Look at Flexatron's midsection!
 
Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Jay, Rodhen and Aceto

42221608_10160638162670276_9035698896780-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

That 10 pack of Rhoden take him to another league in front poses

42207590_10156688632414621_7758840870987-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
872
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top