• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Breon Aslyen

FB IMG 1566335256801 FB IMG 1566335217370 FB IMG 1566335215089
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Will Flex be men's open next year? I will miss him this year.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Bradon Curry is the clear favorite

- - - Updated - - -

William Bonac

68899626_10157494054439621_4725577551706062848_n.j pg

69388911_10157494054459621_6547521228633014272_n.j pg



William Bonac | “This Olympia isn’t quite the same.”

William Bonac | “This Olympia isn’t quite the same.”

- - - Updated - - -

[h=1]BACK ON THE ROAD TO OLYMPIA 2019 Dexter Jackson & Charles Glass ARM BUSTER 2[/h]


i think this is old even it was posteed yesterday because Dexter been working with Goerge Farah
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
[h=1]BACK ON THE ROAD TO OLYMPIA 2019[/h]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Rich Gaspari seems more optimistic and excited about the 2019 Olympia than most people I have talked to.

Rich Gaspari:
Why are people saying the Olympia is going to suck this year? Because @flexatronrhoden isn't competing? That's ridiculous ! The title is wide open! And there are great, incredible, guys fighting for it: @roellywinklaar, @kaigreene @brandon_curry, @mrolympia08, @big_ramy.... And there's talk of @philheath and @kaigreen going in. I think this is going to be one of the most exciting Olympias of all time and I can't wait to go!
@mrolympiallc @bevsgym

[INSTAGRAM]B1bIkSZgiUO[/INSTAGRAM]
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Rich Gaspari seems more optimistic and excited about the 2019 Olympia than most people I have talked to.

Rich Gaspari:
Why are people saying the Olympia is going to suck this year? Because @flexatronrhoden isn't competing? That's ridiculous ! The title is wide open! And there are great, incredible, guys fighting for it: @roellywinklaar, @kaigreene @brandon_curry, @mrolympia08, @big_ramy.... And there's talk of @philheath and @kaigreen going in. I think this is going to be one of the most exciting Olympias of all time and I can't wait to go!
@mrolympiallc @bevsgym

[INSTAGRAM]B1bIkSZgiUO[/INSTAGRAM]
Full of shit
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
It will be what it is. Every year, you can't get a photo finish.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
212 Pro Lloyd Dollar UPDATE 3 weeks out

69361019_10157497304859621_7402472788600-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Francesca stoico from ITALY will compete in Las Vegas this year

FB IMG 1566479238359
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Roelly is looking huge and Curry has very impressive size, as well.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Patrick Tuor | My top 10 Olympia picks – “Roelly is going to destroy people!”


Patrick Tuor | My top 10 Olympia picks – “Roelly is going to destroy people!”
 
Top