• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
212 Pro Aaron Polites Olympia prep UPDATE

69264605_10157483478309621_1906154658317-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
We're headed out there on Thurs 9/12 to Sun 9/15. LMK if any of you guys are also attending and we can hook up at the expo or a bar to shoot the shit, take some videos and photos.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
212 Pro Sami Al-Hadad has placed as high as Top 6 in 4 trips to the Olympia. Looking to make his 5th Olympia appearance his best to date under the guidance of coach George Farah.

69008722_10157489293374621_3139965167501-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

Ryan Terry

68836013_2427797483974514_26612283429544-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
We're headed out there on Thurs 9/12 to Sun 9/15. LMK if any of you guys are also attending and we can hook up at the expo or a bar to shoot the shit, take some videos and photos.
I was hoping to go this year but it is too crazy here with our 3 year old. Hopefully I can get there next year or the year after and we can have some beers!
:beerchug:
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Arash Rahbar 3'5 weeks out from the Olympia.


FB IMG 1566247630218
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
udges told 212 Pro Shaun Clarida to get bigger. And he DID. Shown here at 25 days out from the Olympia.

68741811_10157489639149621_7205098829232-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
It's really hard to dwarf Larrywheels as he is a tank of a man. But Brandon Curry successfully does it in this pic.

68736960_2465348500192735_51839667281697-1.jpg
 
Top