• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Luke Sandoe has a great combo of size and symmetry.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Chris Cormier, Dorian Yates and Dexter jackson

70041792_10157537027269621_6895073486918-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
john de La Rosa and Flex Lewis

70627072_10157537396214621_8390649702898-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Ronnie Coleman On Who Will Fill the Vacant Olympia Throne | Road to the Olympia


Ronnie Coleman On Who Will Fill the Vacant Olympia Throne | Road to the Olympia
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Juan Morel 5 days out

70334209_10157540190234621_3245384727464-1.jpg

70284797_10157540190389621_5661666605877-1.jpg

70585797_10157540190539621_6885296178552-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Stan "Stanimal" De Longeaux 1 week out

69633661_10157539280609621_5127820115357-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Alex Cambronero 6 day out

70642328_10157539946799621_6226902817634-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

Fabio Lopes 1 week out

70124081_10157539726759621_3621770535727-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Hadi Choopan is doing men's open! He is a 212 god but let's see how he does with the big boys!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Maxx Charles 1 week out


69720230_10157542129739621_1140388661188-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

Patrick Moore 1 week out of his Olympia debut

69891492_10157541936904621_3507222276179-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damion Ricketts


69700183_10157541205569621_4048033094823-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Top