• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
66527627_2597993586902246_51464711482795-1.jpg

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
It's one thing to fuck a guy for a period of time until more information comes out in pubic. But to make a blanket judgement that someone is banned for life before any info is even learned from Rhoden's side is a knee-jerk, PC move.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil: Enjoying my 7th appearance in 8 days here in the UK with some awesome hardcore bodybuilding fans at @powerzone_gym today. I was training shoulders and let a gym member join in on this workout and boy did we have a great time as we blasted through over 35 sets of 8 different exercises all within an hour! What really made this day special along with all of the days on this tour is that I have made sure that every person attending this tour gets to know the real Phil Heath and I can say thank you for everyone allowing me to stay within a safe yet vulnerable place to share not only training tips, but also my perspectives and ideologies about creating a champion version of self. One more day to go so I’ve gotta get some rest and meet some more awesome and passionate fans.

67102552_2489576887772970_56535158617559-2.jpg

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
My pick to win is Roelly. He always has difficulty with his timing and commonly spills over. If he can nail it, he has the size and that extra something (pizzaz but not cockiness like Heath) that is a marketable trait. There is a lot riding on this Olympia since Heath was hated by the majority of the fans and then the Rhoden rape allegation. So they have to get this one right and it's not like a boxing match where the best man wins.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf it's going on with Bonac and Neil Hill?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is the 2019 Olympia Winner, Roelly Winklaar!
[INSTAGRAM]B0F6sE8B86d[/INSTAGRAM]

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just heard Josh Lenartowicz may be out of the 2019 Olympia due to health issues?

From Josh: Hi Everyone, I hope this finds you well.
This is just a quick note to let you know that I’m currently dealing with a health issue that requires me to step back from social media and public interaction for a brief while. No need for panic and I’ll be fine but I need some time and space to heal and get back to full health. I’ll share in greater detail down the track but for now, I just wanted to reach out, say hi and explain my recent absence. I won’t be responding to comments for a while but just know that I truly appreciate all the love, support and kindness that comes my way. See you soon and God Bless.
Love Josh.

Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[video=youtube;xQKDJ-QMySM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=117&v=xQKDJ-QMySM[/video]

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Wtf it's going on with Bonac and Neil Hill?

In the long run, this public spat is going to hurt Bonac more than Hill. Not from the 'guru' standpoint (I think that is such a crock of shit, anyway, but an argument for another day), but rather his public persona. The IFBB needs to get this one right and by that I mean the newly-named Mr. Olympia has to be a squeaky clean boy scout after the despised and cocky Phil Heath and the rape allegations on Shawn Rhoden.

Bonac is a hothead and the Lui Marco incident - if he was right or not - coupled with this Hill rant show Pittsburgh that he is a problem waiting to happen.

I called Roelly Winklaar before the Rhoden issue and am sticking with that.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another Phil pic

67314185_2504070989656893_47728042475887-1.jpg