• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
66527627_2597993586902246_51464711482795-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
It's one thing to fuck a guy for a period of time until more information comes out in pubic. But to make a blanket judgement that someone is banned for life before any info is even learned from Rhoden's side is a knee-jerk, PC move.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil: Enjoying my 7th appearance in 8 days here in the UK with some awesome hardcore bodybuilding fans at @powerzone_gym today. I was training shoulders and let a gym member join in on this workout and boy did we have a great time as we blasted through over 35 sets of 8 different exercises all within an hour! What really made this day special along with all of the days on this tour is that I have made sure that every person attending this tour gets to know the real Phil Heath and I can say thank you for everyone allowing me to stay within a safe yet vulnerable place to share not only training tips, but also my perspectives and ideologies about creating a champion version of self. One more day to go so I’ve gotta get some rest and meet some more awesome and passionate fans.


67102552_2489576887772970_56535158617559-2.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
My pick to win is Roelly. He always has difficulty with his timing and commonly spills over. If he can nail it, he has the size and that extra something (pizzaz but not cockiness like Heath) that is a marketable trait. There is a lot riding on this Olympia since Heath was hated by the majority of the fans and then the Rhoden rape allegation. So they have to get this one right and it's not like a boxing match where the best man wins.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Wtf it's going on with Bonac and Neil Hill?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I just heard Josh Lenartowicz may be out of the 2019 Olympia due to health issues?

From Josh: Hi Everyone, I hope this finds you well.
This is just a quick note to let you know that I’m currently dealing with a health issue that requires me to step back from social media and public interaction for a brief while. No need for panic and I’ll be fine but I need some time and space to heal and get back to full health. I’ll share in greater detail down the track but for now, I just wanted to reach out, say hi and explain my recent absence. I won’t be responding to comments for a while but just know that I truly appreciate all the love, support and kindness that comes my way. See you soon and God Bless.
.
Love Josh.
 
Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
[video=youtube;xQKDJ-QMySM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=117&v=xQKDJ-QMySM[/video]
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Jay Cutler Named Honorary Ambassador of the 2019 Olympia Weekend

67080190_10157417502039621_7845362063747-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Wtf it's going on with Bonac and Neil Hill?

In the long run, this public spat is going to hurt Bonac more than Hill. Not from the 'guru' standpoint (I think that is such a crock of shit, anyway, but an argument for another day), but rather his public persona. The IFBB needs to get this one right and by that I mean the newly-named Mr. Olympia has to be a squeaky clean boy scout after the despised and cocky Phil Heath and the rape allegations on Shawn Rhoden.

Bonac is a hothead and the Lui Marco incident - if he was right or not - coupled with this Hill rant show Pittsburgh that he is a problem waiting to happen.

I called Roelly Winklaar before the Rhoden issue and am sticking with that.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Another Phil pic

67314185_2504070989656893_47728042475887-1.jpg
 
Top