• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
I heard Hadi Choopan it's going to compete after all!
FB IMG 1567221002224

Yes he is.


BREAKING NEWS: HADI CHOOPAN TO COMPETE AT THE 2019 OLYMPIA

Iranian Bodybuilding sensation has arrived in the U.S. to finish preparations for bodybuilding’s biggest prize. — It’s still unknown whether he will compete for the title of “212” Olympia or Mr. Olympia. Either way, Choopan will makes his U.S. debut on FRIDAY September 13th in Las Vegas at the Orleans Arena.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Hadi is in America!

Is he doing 212?
Hadi
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I guess some strings were pulled to get him the OK to hot US soil. I still stand by my earlier stance in my article that rules are rules and Choopan should not have been allowed into the US.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hadi Choopan RUMORS are FALSE!

69365168_10157519382149621_6270990424999985152_n.j pg




- - - Updated - - -

About the open but he still competing at the O
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Hady choopan

FB IMG 1567344836081
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Juan Morel

FB IMG 1567344690765
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Christian Zagarella

FB IMG 1567275747517
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Road TO #mrolympia

FB IMG 1567291116237
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Aaron Polites UPDATE 2 weeks out

69543308_10157521671254621_4490930732272-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Never understood what's so special about Hadi Choopan. He does look good, but it is not like he will be the next 212 champion or something.

You gotta understand how IFBB works. Even if he will be the best guy on stage, they will never give him the title, period.

My bet is: Brandon Curry - a great family man, great ambassador for bb with a great physique will be the new Mr Olympia, and Derek Lunsford is already the 212 multi champion.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I agree 100%. Even if he was the absolute best the judges would not let an Iranian win. That's the sad state of bodybuilding today.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Best back in the 212's.

Dorianesque imo.


[INSTAGRAM]B1taQWbBXpg[/INSTAGRAM]
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
So hadi will place second to Ashkanai in the 212.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Gabriele Andriulli

FB IMG 1567455808894
 
Top