• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Breon Aslyen

FB IMG 1567455801423
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Aaron polites

FB IMG 1567403515051
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Classic Physique Pro Jason Lowe UPDATE 12 days out from the Olympia

69916329_10157523850004621_8021899311400-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
George Peterson 12 days out from the Olympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
10 days out Zane Watson


69527677_10157529174239621_4871147685723-1.jpg

69429788_10157529174349621_6790878971887-1.jpg

69771791_10157529174474621_8453311678019-1.jpg

69628802_10157529174544621_4952095913603-1.jpg

69693201_10157529174714621_6840428201399-1.jpg

69833895_10157529174789621_6207014941505-1.jpg

69886242_10157529174889621_7557040436720-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Steve Kuclo less than 10 days out from the 2019 Mr. O!

[Instagram]B2A_1mmDaWj[/Instagram]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Sorry guys but I've got bad news. Josh Lenartowicz is out for the 2019 Mr. Olympia. He's for a brain tumor. I hope he will be ok.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Sorry guys but I've got bad news. Josh Lenartowicz is out for the 2019 Mr. Olympia. He's for a brain tumor. I hope he will be ok.

Hope he got a speedy revery, damn sad news

- - - Updated - - -



Luke Sandoe - I will be in the top 5 at the Mr. Olympia

70088762_10157533484749621_5760792544103-1.jpg


 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Dani Younan 9 days out


69674040_10157534527409621_3579769178661-1.jpg

69960504_10157534527389621_1194259177556-1.jpg

69875340_10157534527464621_4647231081869-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Phil Heath may not be competing in state but that doesn't mean he's not ready.

[Instagram]B2FvK3dDxay[/instagram]
 
Top