• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats to Kamal, he was super sliced, great overal shape and lines and symetric abs.

Very disappointed with Derek. He probably went into the show a bit arrogant, thinking he's got this, and the truth is he could dominate this division for years if and only IF he won't show up again looking like a glazed donut from the front.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Congrats to Kamal, he was super sliced, great overal shape and lines and symetric abs.

Very disappointed with Derek. He probably went into the show a bit arrogant, thinking he's got this, and the truth is he could dominate this division for years if and only IF he won't show up again looking like a glazed donut from the front.
I haven't watched the 212s yet but I was surprised to hear that Kamal won.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

[h=1]2019 212 Bodybuilding Olympia Winner Kamal Elgargni After Show Interview With Tony Doherty[/h]

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

[h=1]Meet the Olympians 2019 | Dennis Wolf trifft Dexter, Roelly, William, Brandon uvm[/h]

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Men’s 212 champion for Mr. Olympia 2019 is Kamal Elgargni, who is surprisingly 48 years old already. He won $50,000 for being the champion. Placing second is Derek Lunsford who received $20,000 while Shaun Clarida won $10 for placing 3rd. Coming in 4th with a prize of $6,000 is John Jewett while Ahmad Ashkanani is 5th with $4,000 prize money.

Attachments

• Olympia 212 winner kalam elgargni.jpg
    Olympia 212 winner kalam elgargni.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 373
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For some reason I thought Steve Kuclo was out?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ this angle makes him look like HULK, damn!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Hell yeah! What have I told y'all. No narrow Bonac, no Roelly, but Brandon Curry as the new Mr O.

I've watched the live stream on my phone while I was driving to the gym, in the gym, and back home. Pretty cool that the quality of the stream was that good.

So happy for Brandon. This victory is for the mecca old school member @bigben who argued with me and we kinda "fought" on these boards saying that I do not know shit, and the future Mr O at that time (2008) was Kai Greene.

I stuck with what I understood from the IFBB at the time, and knew that they care very much about the image, so a guy with Kai's past will never win the O, and since he went away from the O I think he finally understood that.

I will search for the posts to bump just for the lulz, where back in 2008-2009 I said that "Brandon Curry is a future Arnold Classic winner and Mr Olympia" and both of these statements happened.

Best structure for an Open bodybuilder, with great balance of shape, aesthetics, symmetry, size and muscle bellies.

Alsp congrats to another fave of mine form the Classic Physique - Chris Bumstead. This guy is 100% what classic should be. Amazing shape.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Classic physique

1. Chris Bumstead
2. Breon Ansley
3. George Peterson
4. Keone Pearson
5. Chen Kang

FB IMG 1568497411460

underbody