• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I think this is all of them. I'll be posting them with with all the final results letter in the scorecards forum also.

6f430168033894d33ab0002bfa484773-1.jpg
7de21c48c9f5061ef0c584c14576ae94-1.jpg
230438fa58007b74b226c8342e5dcc28-1.jpg
246b1991dbb13f4f2f0fc19ed9950b1b-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
More Olympia scorecards
7c4eb938611757b4a6fc9d3c1a06db93-1.jpg
65159b1c385b572726b53936b3979d4b-1.jpg
29403e3611f2d869cb1e19f528ea5387-1.jpg
1174f6de1fc51ea1af881437ec112c99-1.jpg
f5710389b9e318bc8ba39ca2377df024-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Hell yeah! What have I told y'all. No narrow Bonac, no Roelly, but Brandon Curry as the new Mr O.

I've watched the live stream on my phone while I was driving to the gym, in the gym, and back home. Pretty cool that the quality of the stream was that good.

So happy for Brandon. This victory is for the mecca old school member @bigben who argued with me and we kinda "fought" on these boards saying that I do not know shit, and the future Mr O at that time (2008) was Kai Greene.

I stuck with what I understood from the IFBB at the time, and knew that they care very much about the image, so a guy with Kai's past will never win the O, and since he went away from the O I think he finally understood that.

I will search for the posts to bump just for the lulz, where back in 2008-2009 I said that "Brandon Curry is a future Arnold Classic winner and Mr Olympia" and both of these statements happened.

Best structure for an Open bodybuilder, with great balance of shape, aesthetics, symmetry, size and muscle bellies.

Alsp congrats to another fave of mine form the Classic Physique - Chris Bumstead. This guy is 100% what classic should be. Amazing shape.
You are always right on!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hadi and dexter.. great Moment.

FB IMG 1568577509435
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Brandon curry and his family

FB IMG 1568574658247
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Edoardo correa did a Photoshoot eith alex ardenti



FB IMG 1568573814692
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Another pic of alex ardenti and Eduardo correa



FB IMG 1568538669894
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hell yeah! What have I told y'all. No narrow Bonac, no Roelly, but Brandon Curry as the new Mr O.

I've watched the live stream on my phone while I was driving to the gym, in the gym, and back home. Pretty cool that the quality of the stream was that good.

So happy for Brandon. This victory is for the mecca old school member @bigben who argued with me and we kinda "fought" on these boards saying that I do not know shit, and the future Mr O at that time (2008) was Kai Greene.

I stuck with what I understood from the IFBB at the time, and knew that they care very much about the image, so a guy with Kai's past will never win the O, and since he went away from the O I think he finally understood that.

I will search for the posts to bump just for the lulz, where back in 2008-2009 I said that "Brandon Curry is a future Arnold Classic winner and Mr Olympia" and both of these statements happened.

Best structure for an Open bodybuilder, with great balance of shape, aesthetics, symmetry, size and muscle bellies.

Alsp congrats to another fave of mine form the Classic Physique - Chris Bumstead. This guy is 100% what classic should be. Amazing shape.

Agree bro and also i was one of the first here to notice that Curry Legs have finally came thru
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
We will have to do some comparison shots.

You guys both know your shit when it comes to bodybuilding! Underbody too. You guys are all great!
 
Top