• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2021 Olympia Livestream and Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I don't think Phil Heath will be competing at the 2021 Olympia.

Phil Heath:
“Those questions are still circulating, even in my house, but as of right now, I’m completely undecided. I’ve been more leaning towards not. Right now I’ve got some other things on the burner that are of great importance,”

“You just never know. I’ve been in shape throughout this year, and I’ve been getting a lot of interest from other people, like what’s Phil’s next move as far as the competitive stage? I haven’t retired, so I’ll just say that, and I’m proving to myself that I can be multifaceted and do other things.
“That was something I respected with Arnold because when he did his sixth Olympia, I believe that was around the time that Pumping Iron was created. He then left, and explained ‘I will always be a bodybuilder,’ but there are some other things that he wanted to try, and those things were acting and such, but then he was able to come back.. and then win”

“So I think I’m allowed these same opportunities, and I don’t want to automatically revert and say I’m doing this, because there are other things that I have on my plate, that I would like to experience, especially at 41 years old… I’m going to keep everybody guessing, but I will, if I were to do it, they’ll know pretty soon.”

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
William bonac

FB IMG 1625397558307

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kamal elgargni

FB IMG 1625695681439

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Flex Lewis will not be competing at the 2021 Olympia.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

[h=1]Train with The Pro Creator: Hany Andrei & Derek Crush FST-7 Legs[/h]

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

[h=1]Nick Walker | 2021 Olympia Prep • SHOULDERS & TRICEPS[/h]

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sucks that Flex Lewis won't be going.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Have my hotel and flights all booked. Looking forward to it as always. Anyone from these boards going?
I'm hoping to go but I doubt I'm going to be able to.

Should be back to normal this year with a full expo.
I'm supposed to go to Scotland for business so I'm just not sure I'll be able to swing both. But yeah, everything will be good there. I can't wait for your coverage bro. We might have to work out some kind of sponsorship or something so you can do a little coverage for mecca. I'll send you a camera and you can do Mecca Cam a little while your are down there. :)

We will put all your coverage here too.

I'll be more than happy to send you whatever you want.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nick WALKER update

FB IMG 1626251804631 FB IMG 1626251802180

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Phil Heath:
“Those questions are definitely still circulating, even in my house, but as of right now, I’m completely undecided. I’ve been more leaning towards not. Right now I’ve got some other things on the burner that are of great importance,”

“You just never know. I’ve been in shape throughout this year, and I’ve been getting a lot of interest from other people, like what’s Phil’s next move as far as competitive stage? I haven’t retired, so I’ll just say that, and I’m proving to myself that I can be multifaceted and doing other things.
“That was something I respected with Arnold, because when he did his sixth Olympia, I believe that was around the time that Pumping Iron was created. He then left, and explained ‘I will always be a bodybuilder,’ but there’s some other things that he wanted to try, and those things were acting and such, but then he was able to come back.. and then win”

“So I think I’m allowed these same opportunities, and I don’t want to automatically revert and say I’m doing this, because there’s other things that I have on my plate, that I would like to experience, especially at 41 years old… I’m going to keep everybody guessing, but I will definitely, if I were to do it, they’ll know pretty soon.”

He's such a diva! A few weeks ago, he played a game on the Patrick Bet-David Show that he hasn't heard from the promoters (as if he needed an official invite - he can compete every year since he won at least one Sandow) and now he's playing this bullshit game. Just go away, Phil; that will be our GIFT.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I hate these games. Other guys like Flex Lewis could have done that too but he just came right out and said he's not doing it. I respect that.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gabriele Andriulli ROAD TO 2021 mr OLYMPIA

FB IMG 1626615049045

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Phil Heath:
“Those questions are definitely still circulating, even in my house, but as of right now, I’m completely undecided. I’ve been more leaning towards not. Right now I’ve got some other things on the burner that are of great importance,”

“You just never know. I’ve been in shape throughout this year, and I’ve been getting a lot of interest from other people, like what’s Phil’s next move as far as competitive stage? I haven’t retired, so I’ll just say that, and I’m proving to myself that I can be multifaceted and doing other things.
“That was something I respected with Arnold, because when he did his sixth Olympia, I believe that was around the time that Pumping Iron was created. He then left, and explained ‘I will always be a bodybuilder,’ but there’s some other things that he wanted to try, and those things were acting and such, but then he was able to come back.. and then win”

“So I think I’m allowed these same opportunities, and I don’t want to automatically revert and say I’m doing this, because there’s other things that I have on my plate, that I would like to experience, especially at 41 years old… I’m going to keep everybody guessing, but I will definitely, if I were to do it, they’ll know pretty soon.”

He's such a diva! A few weeks ago, he played a game on the Patrick Bet-David Show that he hasn't heard from the promoters (as if he needed an official invite - he can compete every year since he won at least one Sandow) and now he's playing this bullshit game. Just go away, Phil; that will be our GIFT.

hi Joe, I listened to the interview you are talking about and I must say that I did not like hearing certain comments and certain statements from phil heath.

Phil Heath wants to be paid to compete at Arnold, he wants his hotel to be paid for by the organizers etc ...

and I don't like this. when i hear heath talking about certain things, i am reminded of the phrases of nasser el sonbaty who said at the end of his training dvd "on the way part 1". He was competing not to be famous or to get rich, but to prove to himself that he was number one in the sport.

Perhaps for this reason everyone remembers nasser el sonbaty even today in 2021.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does Phil Heath even have a chance this year?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210720-101337_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210720-101337_Instagram.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 107
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roelly Winklaar has a huge chance.
SmartSelect 20210720 101337 Instagram

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Bad enough we have to play the games with Kai Greene every year. Phil Heath too?