underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,530
- Points
- 138
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Indeed.Sucks that Flex Lewis won't be going.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I'm supposed to go to Scotland for business so I'm just not sure I'll be able to swing both. But yeah, everything will be good there. I can't wait for your coverage bro. We might have to work out some kind of sponsorship or something so you can do a little coverage for mecca. I'll send you a camera and you can do Mecca Cam a little while your are down there.Should be back to normal this year with a full expo.I'm hoping to go but I doubt I'm going to be able to.Have my hotel and flights all booked. Looking forward to it as always. Anyone from these boards going?
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
We will put all your coverage here too.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I don't think Phil Heath will be competing at the 2021 Olympia.
Phil Heath:
“Those questions are definitely still circulating, even in my house, but as of right now, I’m completely undecided. I’ve been more leaning towards not. Right now I’ve got some other things on the burner that are of great importance,”
“You just never know. I’ve been in shape throughout this year, and I’ve been getting a lot of interest from other people, like what’s Phil’s next move as far as competitive stage? I haven’t retired, so I’ll just say that, and I’m proving to myself that I can be multifaceted and doing other things.
“That was something I respected with Arnold, because when he did his sixth Olympia, I believe that was around the time that Pumping Iron was created. He then left, and explained ‘I will always be a bodybuilder,’ but there’s some other things that he wanted to try, and those things were acting and such, but then he was able to come back.. and then win”
“So I think I’m allowed these same opportunities, and I don’t want to automatically revert and say I’m doing this, because there’s other things that I have on my plate, that I would like to experience, especially at 41 years old… I’m going to keep everybody guessing, but I will definitely, if I were to do it, they’ll know pretty soon.”
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
I don't think Phil Heath will be competing at the 2021 Olympia.
Phil Heath:
“Those questions are definitely still circulating, even in my house, but as of right now, I’m completely undecided. I’ve been more leaning towards not. Right now I’ve got some other things on the burner that are of great importance,”
“You just never know. I’ve been in shape throughout this year, and I’ve been getting a lot of interest from other people, like what’s Phil’s next move as far as competitive stage? I haven’t retired, so I’ll just say that, and I’m proving to myself that I can be multifaceted and doing other things.
“That was something I respected with Arnold, because when he did his sixth Olympia, I believe that was around the time that Pumping Iron was created. He then left, and explained ‘I will always be a bodybuilder,’ but there’s some other things that he wanted to try, and those things were acting and such, but then he was able to come back.. and then win”
“So I think I’m allowed these same opportunities, and I don’t want to automatically revert and say I’m doing this, because there’s other things that I have on my plate, that I would like to experience, especially at 41 years old… I’m going to keep everybody guessing, but I will definitely, if I were to do it, they’ll know pretty soon.”
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
He's such a diva! A few weeks ago, he played a game on the Patrick Bet-David Show that he hasn't heard from the promoters (as if he needed an official invite - he can compete every year since he won at least one Sandow) and now he's playing this bullshit game. Just go away, Phil; that will be our GIFT.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.