• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2022 Mr. Olympia Updates and Live Stream

Added to Calendar: 12-16-22, 12-17-22, 12-18-22

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ian valliere and brett Wilson train back

Screenshot 20221015 225324 YouTube
Screenshot 20221015 225356 YouTube
Screenshot 20221015 225908 YouTube
Screenshot 20221015 230344 YouTube
Screenshot 20221015 230426 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big rami trains his back

Screenshot 20221017 203021 YouTube
Screenshot 20221017 203130 YouTube
Screenshot 20221017 203149 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ian valliere

FB IMG 1666092444022


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
That latest video of Ramy that RX Muscle posted has him looking awesome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
@Joe Pietaro

hi joe there has been a lot of talk about ramy's and hady's shoulders, what do you think?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Derek lunsford and kamal elgargni train their back!

Screenshot 20221017 220544 YouTube
Screenshot 20221017 220550 YouTube
Screenshot 20221017 220831 YouTube
Screenshot 20221017 220941 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of hadi choopan

Screenshot 20221019 212808 YouTube
Screenshot 20221019 212805 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea presti 's back

FB IMG 1666177924790


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Gabriele Andriulli

From

FB IMG 1666256920398


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Antonie vaillant

FB IMG 1666179019059


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
#huge Nick WALKER

@The King Of Lurkers

FB IMG 1666187545526


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
44
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top