underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,530
- Points
- 138
nick trigili on quads' big rami
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Fuck Nick "FANOOKA" Trigili. He's a shit stirrer & big mouth who doesn't have the balls to face anyone who calls him out - including myself. So Ramy shot shit in his leg... BIG DEAL! All the pros use shit like that and if you think they don't, I have a bridge to sell you.Nick trigili on big rami
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
HELLO Joe, I disagree with what you say. on nick trigili, you can think what you want, I don't care.Fuck Nick "FANOOKA" Trigili. He's a shit stirrer & big mouth who doesn't have the balls to face anyone who calls him out - including myself. So Ramy shot shit in his leg... BIG DEAL! All the pros use shit like that and if you think they don't, I have a bridge to sell you.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.