• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2022 Mr. Olympia Updates and Live Stream

Added to Calendar: 12-16-22, 12-17-22, 12-18-22

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada

Push day 6 weeks out

Screenshot 20221109 132807 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 133002 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 133607 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 133925 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 134011 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 134014 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 134033 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nadia Capotosto from ITALY

ROAD TO Miss OLYMPIA

IMG 20221109 135218 605
IMG 20221109 135218 627
IMG 20221109 135218 649


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
michal krizanek trains his chest road to 2022 mister olympia

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ian valliere trains his back

 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
kamal el gargni trains his back

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kamal elgargni trains his back 6 weeks out

Screenshot 20221109 232533 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 232854 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 233050 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 233311 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 233629 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 233638 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Michal krizaneck ROAD TO MR OLYMPIA

He trains chest.

Screenshot 20221109 202221 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 202234 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 202453 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 202611 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 202829 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 202955 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Michal krizaneck 's arm

Screenshot 20221109 202805 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Michal krizaneck 's most muscular

Screenshot 20221109 202221 YouTube
Screenshot 20221109 203032 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
HELLO Joe, I disagree with what you say. on nick trigili, you can think what you want, I don't care.
But on big branches, you have to admit that in recent months, photos have appeared that suggest an alleged use of oil .. and the representative of bodybuilding, can he afford this? no. this is about bodybuilding and muscle development, not oil pumped muscles.
All of these guys use sight enhancement oil. I don't care about that. With Nick, it's a personal thing and went beyond business. Here's a link to a video where I totally destroy him and his then-pal Mac Truc, another piece of shit. P)lease feel free to pass on my long standing invite to Nick the Cazzo Sucker to meet me in person and I will even drive to him. We have a score to settle.

]
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
king kamali and bob ciccherillo talk about the olympia 2022

 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
44
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top