• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2022 Mr. Olympia Updates and Live Stream

Added to Calendar: 12-16-22, 12-17-22, 12-18-22

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Samson Dauda
20221216 124227


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Attachments

  • 20221216_124047.jpg
    20221216_124047.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 55
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big rami

FB IMG 1671228734045
FB IMG 1671228736690


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
OLYMPIA press CONFERENCE

Screenshot 20221216 221712 YouTube
FB IMG 1671228474332


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
FULL OLYMPIA PRESS CONFERENCE

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big Ramy 's quads
20221217 000233
20221217 000300
20221217 000320
Screenshot 20221217 000056 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kamal elgargni

20221217 000648
20221217 000717


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea muzi

20221217 000750


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Sorry guys, am unable to buy this year for some reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138

Antoine Vaillant​

Straight out of the bed! Taken this morning 12 hours out. Fine tuning at this point.

320095592 1597824324003448 2169290360653535816 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Those holes on Big Ramy's quads look bad.

Let's go Brandon! (and no, I am not talking about Biden 😅)
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
So the 1st call out video is online.

Big Ramy was left for the entire time on the side which means he will not be in contention for the top 3 even.
He did not deserved to win last year, he will definitely not win this year.

If they want to go the political way, giving the title to another Mr O winner, they will have to give it to Brandon Curry again. (he was in the center stage for a couple of shots)

But judging the way they moved them around, I would say right now we have Derek in 1st which he would fully deserve, and Hadi fighting with Curry for 2nd/3rd spot.


 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hadi has improved immensely from last year really peaked for this show

320427531 1409214106484866 30263573975379024 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and tkD
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
319366342 869415914096729 6976075283015495547 n

319674352 1323000168486242 5284766973598858819 n

320759164 909495530184299 790176879113427510 n

319674352 1323000168486242 5284766973598858819 n 1

320560086 839936070576069 4005087472560162104 n
320560086 839936070576069 4005087472560162104 n

319825410 1532977673837583 1708134772218185488 n

319740485 837826344194438 3176454727616226397 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Derek Lunsford looks to be fighting for a top 3 spot after pre judging

320158040 1804411086612541 175787216821316432 n

320385268 968328917889335 3556135059372319939 n
 
Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hadi Choopan looks to be fighting for the top spot after pre judging

319748040 992506025470195 1695546690404074794 n
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
41
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top