• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2022 Mr. Olympia Updates and Live Stream

Added to Calendar: 12-16-22, 12-17-22, 12-18-22

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Chris Bumstead wtih Hany Rambod

323693396 5964308046941184 6226333654154500264 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and tkD
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Give him a few years with Hany, and he could do very good in Open, top 5 material, like a Günter Schlierkamp or maybe better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Derek lunsford trains chest
Screenshot 20230105 001742 YouTube
Screenshot 20230105 002323 YouTube
Screenshot 20230105 002339 YouTube
Screenshot 20230105 002941 YouTube
Screenshot 20230105 003613 YouTube
Screenshot 20230105 003950 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kamal elgargni wants to compete in the open class 2023!
Screenshot 20230104 234839 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
HUNTER LABRADA 1 WEEK BEFORE MR OLYMPIA 2022

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hadi choopan trains back
Screenshot 20230104 234437 YouTube
Screenshot 20230104 234454 YouTube
Screenshot 20230104 234500 YouTube
Screenshot 20230104 234511 YouTube
Screenshot 20230104 234533 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From derek lunsford

Screenshot 20230105 000751 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Samson has a great physique with enough mass and should not try and play the size game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
UNTOUCHABLE - CHRIS BUMSTEAD - 2022 CLASSIC PHYSIQUE OLYMPIA CHAMPION - MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO

 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Lunsford proved himself at the Olympia. He can certainly do the Arnold if he feels he can win it and still have enough time to prep for the Olympia in Nov. But it seems that since Dexter, the other top guys have chosen to do just the Olympia.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Lunsford proved himself at the Olympia. He can certainly do the Arnold if he feels he can win it and still have enough time to prep for the Olympia in Nov. But it seems that since Dexter, the other top guys have chosen to do just the Olympia.
i hope to see him on Arnold Classic Stage this year!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
i hope to see him on Arnold Classic Stage this year!
I do, too. There are certain bodybuilders who have won at least Arnold and come close to an Olympia (William Bonac is one that comes to mind) and they ar4e highly regarded. Kai Greene, as well, having multiple Arnold wins and only the bridesmaid spot at the O.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Michal krizanek trains chest and shoulders after MR OLYMPIA 2022
Screenshot 20230107 224144 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 224215 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 224621 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 225035 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 225412 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 225744 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 225756 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 225915 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hadi choopan trains back after MR OLYMPIA 2022

Screenshot 20230107 214106 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 214109 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 214139 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 214151 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 214204 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 214209 YouTube
Screenshot 20230107 225744 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
michal krizanek trains chest and shoulders

 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
41
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top