• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA PLAYOFFS!!

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cleveland needs to win tonight and they're in good shape..... it's almost a good thing that their losses have been close with how awful everyone besides Lebron has been.

I guess. LeBron has showed up to play but no one else has. The Cavs were a very deep team during the first 2 rounds and during the regular season but they have been playing terrible against the Magic. IMO, they've been playing lazy ball not trying to drive as much as they use to and are going for too many 3-pointers. LeBron is doing very good but he can't carry a team past the Magic and/or Nuggets/Lakers.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cleveland needs to win tonight and they're in good shape..... it's almost a good thing that their losses have been close with how awful everyone besides Lebron has been.

Truth, if the bench and role players can play even half as good as they were the cavs should pull this out

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think that cleveland will pull this off, MO just needs to play good basketball, i think he is key and also ilgauskas

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its bullshit how ESPN is hyping the lebron vs kobe championship. I'm sure most of you have seen the interviews with Stan Van Gundy and Dwight Howard with their opinions towards that. I really hope both the magic and nuggets prove those commercials wrong.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its bullshit how ESPN is hyping the lebron vs kobe championship. I'm sure most of you have seen the interviews with Stan Van Gundy and Dwight Howard with their opinions towards that. I really hope both the magic and nuggets prove those commercials wrong.

ofcourse the media wants kobe vs Lebron, it´s gold for advertisement, two of the best player in the legue battle it out for the championship, but i can belife that orlando can pull it off, but don´t think denver can take down lakers, if orlando wins tonight i think it´s pretty much over for the CAVS

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ofcourse the media wants kobe vs Lebron, it´s gold for advertisement, two of the best player in the legue battle it out for the championship, but i can belife that orlando can pull it off, but don´t think denver can take down lakers, if orlando wins tonight i think it´s pretty much over for the CAVS

I understand the marketing aspect behind it. I just don't agree with it.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn it!!! The Cavs gotta pick up these up coming games

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the rest of the cleveland aren´t producing pts, lebron is putting up 40+ every game so it can´t be his fault but it still is

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cavs are shit...

There's only one person who showed up and I am sure you know who it is. Everyone else, including the coaches, did not show up and expected LeBron to carry the entire team to the finals.

I hate to say this because I love LeBron in Cleveland and he's done a lot for the city and the city of Akron. But, if he wants a champoinship he needs to leave Cleveland.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's only one person who showed up and I am sure you know who it is. Everyone else, including the coaches, did not show up and expected LeBron to carry the entire team to the finals.

I hate to say this because I love LeBron in Cleveland and he's done a lot for the city and the city of Akron. But, if he wants a champoinship he needs to leave Cleveland.

Agreed 100%

Send him to L.A. lmao:thumbsup2:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@Maxmonzter

Let's see what we can do tonight:thumbsup2:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not to be off topic, but if the Cavs get knocked out, where do you think he is going to go? I've heard all the rumors he's going to the Nets since he's good friends with Jay-Z, also I've heard the Knicks since they have the money to pay for him. Anyone else have projections?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully we finish off Denver today!!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Orlando up 3-2!

Nuggets need to win game 6!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@flex & naturboykr

i think we will finish them off and get a little bit of rest b4 we play against orlando in finals