• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
20-30 more pounds on Centaponi, he'll win the Olympia easily. Your claim of needing "70 pounds" is foolish.

Dorian Yates is right, he does need more size. But if you told Dorian Yates he needs "70 pounds," Yates would kick you in the face.

:rofl3:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
70 pounds of muscle just may make him 340 on stage at 5 '10'' hahaha..but really great physique ..I can see him, Phil, and Dennis going at it in the future.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definatley top Mr O contender when he starts that journey

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
70 pounds of muscle just may make him 340 on stage at 5 '10'' hahaha..but really great physique ..I can see him, Phil, and Dennis going at it in the future.
I can never see Dennis going at it in the top 2 or 3. Not just because he didn't place this year, I've just always thought it. Unless there's a lack of competition, I don't see him placing that high like he did last year and the year before that.
I can see him, Phil, and Brandon Curry going at it, though. Plus Kai if he's still around by the time Curry and Centopani reach that level, which he probably will be.

And to Power saying he needs to add 70 pounds of muscle. :doh:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only pose that I don't like of his, is the front double biceps, for some reason it looks awful imo.

The reason is his posing skill, hes not the best poser, gotta work on it...other than that he looks terrific, hes def. one of my fave now.

F

fireflight3

he doesnt have any traps, always looks a bit top heavy but he's one of my favourites and he has great arms

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
he doesnt have any traps, always looks a bit top heavy but he's one of my favourites and he has great arms

He doesn't compare to Branch though does he!? :trickysmiliey:

L dimi

L dimi

great shape , i hope the best for him

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who did he compete against in the NY Pro, a bunch of nobody’s, who could never ever when the Mr. 0 Second about his presentation, Dorian Yates commented that it was very amateurish; that he needed more size, that’s right King Dorian 6 time Mr. O
Hidetada Yamagishi
Leo Ingram
Marcus Haley
Markus Ruhl
Silvio Samuel
Wow, you call these competitors nobodies??? They may not have won major contests but they are definitely not nobodies. Amateurish? C'mon! How many pros do you have out there who started out looking great from the very first? Just give credit where credit is due...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Evan is awesome. He has made great improvements and he is very analytical. His legs dont match his upper body because of his inner thigh, his quads are actually very good