• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Evan Centopani

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
20-30 more pounds on Centaponi, he'll win the Olympia easily. Your claim of needing "70 pounds" is foolish.

Dorian Yates is right, he does need more size. But if you told Dorian Yates he needs "70 pounds," Yates would kick you in the face.

:rofl3:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
70 pounds of muscle just may make him 340 on stage at 5 '10'' hahaha..but really great physique ..I can see him, Phil, and Dennis going at it in the future.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Definatley top Mr O contender when he starts that journey
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
70 pounds of muscle just may make him 340 on stage at 5 '10'' hahaha..but really great physique ..I can see him, Phil, and Dennis going at it in the future.
I can never see Dennis going at it in the top 2 or 3. Not just because he didn't place this year, I've just always thought it. Unless there's a lack of competition, I don't see him placing that high like he did last year and the year before that.
I can see him, Phil, and Brandon Curry going at it, though. Plus Kai if he's still around by the time Curry and Centopani reach that level, which he probably will be.


And to Power saying he needs to add 70 pounds of muscle. :doh:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
The only pose that I don't like of his, is the front double biceps, for some reason it looks awful imo.


The reason is his posing skill, hes not the best poser, gotta work on it...other than that he looks terrific, hes def. one of my fave now.
 
F

fireflight3

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
9
Points
1
he doesnt have any traps, always looks a bit top heavy but he's one of my favourites and he has great arms
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
he doesnt have any traps, always looks a bit top heavy but he's one of my favourites and he has great arms

He doesn't compare to Branch though does he!? :trickysmiliey:
 
L dimi

L dimi

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
133
Points
18
great shape , i hope the best for him
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
Who did he compete against in the NY Pro, a bunch of nobody’s, who could never ever when the Mr. 0 Second about his presentation, Dorian Yates commented that it was very amateurish; that he needed more size, that’s right King Dorian 6 time Mr. O
Hidetada Yamagishi
Leo Ingram
Marcus Haley
Markus Ruhl
Silvio Samuel
Wow, you call these competitors nobodies??? They may not have won major contests but they are definitely not nobodies. Amateurish? C'mon! How many pros do you have out there who started out looking great from the very first? Just give credit where credit is due...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Evan is awesome. He has made great improvements and he is very analytical. His legs dont match his upper body because of his inner thigh, his quads are actually very good
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
1
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Bodybuilding News
Replies
1
Views
1K
Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro
underbody
Replies
3
Views
2K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top