• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

3.5 weeks out (195lbs)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit turk!! thick as fuck, and lean, this is awesome, the side chest is incredible! what kind of diet have u been following and how much cardio do u do? I wanna know the secret:angrydude:

P

Pain

VIP
Very impressive progress. Well done for sticking with it! Not long to go now.

ws6zhj-1.jpg

:)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude.. i could be mistaken, but it actually looks like your gaining muscle as you lean down.. WTF?

Thing is, the leaner you are, the bigger you look. If Turk comes in at 180 and shredded, he'll look bigger than if he came in 185 and holding water.

You look great buddy, do you have your posing suit and tanning stuff all set out yet??

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude.. i could be mistaken, but it actually looks like your gaining muscle as you lean down.. WTF?

haha that would be nice eh?? i've been dropping sum lean mass lately according to my skinfold tests but i expect that and i'm just trying to maintain as much muscle as possible :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk man, you are living the hardcore life and it is showing brother! Your transformation has been an exciting one to follow and I cant wait to see those mean ass poses on stage!

haha the lifestyle defiantly sux atm...but then again it's game time :tiphat:.....thanks for stopping by and for the great compliments brother, it has defiantly been a journey

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit turk!! thick as fuck, and lean, this is awesome, the side chest is incredible! what kind of diet have u been following and how much cardio do u do? I wanna know the secret:angrydude:

whats up bulk....there are still sum things to change in the side chest atm it's a little off....right now i'm dropping my calories to 2100 and i use the ratio's of 55% protein, 30% carbs and 15% fat........(those are the percentages i have stuck to throughout with minor adaptations).....i'm also doing morning cardio 6 days a week for an hour, slow cardio 4 days a week and 2 days HIIT on the elliptical (2 min. slow 30 seconds fast) :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thing is, the leaner you are, the bigger you look. If Turk comes in at 180 and shredded, he'll look bigger than if he came in 185 and holding water.

You look great buddy, do you have your posing suit and tanning stuff all set out yet??

thanks IS....i actually ordered my posing suit earlier this week butttt as far as the whole tanning thing i have no idea what to do or what to get....me and flex were talking about this...i've been tanning 3-4 days a week but i burn really easily so i don't have a good base at all...and i have no idea what tanning stuff to get and how to go about it at all??? :hhj::ughnoes:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
braaq and rage, thanks gentlemen, i can only help that my legs come in better and better becuz atm they are lagging behind and i'm also still hoping to maintain as much muscle as possible :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks IS....i actually ordered my posing suit earlier this week butttt as far as the whole tanning thing i have no idea what to do or what to get....me and flex were talking about this...i've been tanning 3-4 days a week but i burn really easily so i don't have a good base at all...and i have no idea what tanning stuff to get and how to go about it at all??? :hhj::ughnoes:

Get your tanning stuff NOW. You can look around and get a few opinions from some others, I personally used Pro Tan for a base, and then Claude Groulx's "final touch", and it worked great. I can PM you some pics of how mine turned out, and a friend who did the same combo.

KCharger9

KCharger9

Well turk you should prolly order like 2 bottles of protan and apply those 2 days before then other the day before. And its a bodybuilding show so they will have tanning spreay there. Your gonna need to get that too. Those lights will really drain your color so ure gonna need to have them coat u the day before or the day of. Your entry form should have it on there for you to order and set up an appointment. Tannin beds will never get you close to tan enough. Do as much as you can cause if your light than everyone else you wont look as good plus you will be singled out by the judges in a negative way. Good luck.

R

rockhardman

looking riopped bro im 3 weeks out too o shit!! what show u doing?

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I agree with the others, the front lat spread looks better. Looks like the adjustments on your poses are working :xyxthumbs:

You look great, bud. Keep it up!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
(This is flex on Turk's name too lazy to log out)

Turk and I finally got to go over the mandatories together last night, we were going at it for a couple hours. I think you guys will be very pleased with the adjustments we made just from tonight, which were pretty big changes. We'll be posing for several hours tomorrow on his day off too.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look great dude. keep up the good work.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New pics, now! I know you got some out there. :spy: