sch
Mr sch
Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2025
- Messages
- 69
- Points
- 8
I got this from a really good friend that experimented with 5 min oats based on the benefits of oat straw.
The chemical in oats is not exactly IGF-1but a plant testosterone that actually replaces insulin
You can mix them with your protein or make an extract with grain alcohol
I've had good experience with 1/2 cup oats to 3/4 cup grain alcohol
One of the most interesting benefits is that it is very healing you tear your muscles up working out and it cuts the time dramatically.
The chemical in oats is not exactly IGF-1but a plant testosterone that actually replaces insulin
You can mix them with your protein or make an extract with grain alcohol
I've had good experience with 1/2 cup oats to 3/4 cup grain alcohol
One of the most interesting benefits is that it is very healing you tear your muscles up working out and it cuts the time dramatically.








