• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Oats and protein

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
What do u guys think of this meal:

60 grams oats
1 or 2 scoops whey protein
raisins to taste

i microwave these ingredients

good or bad? good for diet or for mass? preworkout postworkout?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
i just had something very similar for breakfast..
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
u use it in a diet cycle ir a mass gaining cycle?
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Used to do that same thing every morning but then I moved to eggs for my protein so it would absorb a lil slower.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Thats fine man. I used to mix my protien shake and pour it into my oats and eat it like a cold cereal. Not to bad, and its quick.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Sounds good to me.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i do the same thing in my diet and in the offseason
 
MetalMX

MetalMX

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
373
Points
18
Oats + protein powder with some equal is the tastiest bodybuilding meal ever!
 
sqwert

sqwert

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
10
Points
1
you can def use it for diet or mass. it is a good meal for the morning, get that protein and carbs
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
thanx guys...i have been doing this for a couple of days....it is delicious....tried it with some strawberry flavored protein and it was yummy!
 
Top