• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Alex Lesukov - New pictures!!

M

monkster

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
21
Points
1
he looks superb for his age....great pics thanks
 
M

monkster

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
21
Points
1
Amazing vids as well...thanks again
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Paging User_Zigurd .... translation? :borat:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Yeah, translation would be appreciated. :)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
too much hard work to translate for him lol
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
This is for Pain.

f3b5b02f9620-1.jpg




:icon_ninja:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^ grapefruits cats whats the difference?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The guy sure gets pussy.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Alex is looking great !!!

thanks for the vid nigster
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
You fags want me to translate all that ? xD

Basically:

-Find new training ways for the world championship in 2010
-He won the russian championship.
-He is very famous in Europe.
-He gained a few more kg for a next tournament.
-"Psychologically difficult for me but im not concerned."
-The only rivals are two guys.
-"I have no rivals i am afraid off, a big thanks to the readers of ironworld.ru"
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Looks unreal. Terrible posing routine though.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Thanks for the translation Zig!
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
Looks good but all the videos i see it doesnt seem like he works very hard :/ idk but he looks good and thats all that matters i guess.
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Looks good but all the videos i see it doesnt seem like he works very hard :/ idk but he looks good and thats all that matters i guess.
At least he uses some pretty decent form, unlike that of Branch Warren. And just because he's not grunting his ass off every rep doesn't mean he isn't working hard.
 

Similar threads

Top