• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Alexey Lesukov

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Nigster blew my mind! lol whatta coincidence
 
saamies

saamies

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
47
Points
8
Alexey Lesukov on Dieting for Competition:
At the moment I am looking forward to the IFBB World Men`s Championship 2010 in Baku, Azerbaijan, in November. I want to take part in this competition with a weight of 99 kg. My current weight is about 119 kg, that means I have to do a very strict diet.

I want to start with the diet the next days, but I think I already lost some weight the last days, because of the hot weather in St. Petersburg the last weeks. The weather even mekes me train more carefully. I feel as the organism loose liquidity and the danger of a trauma increases. The hot weather is even the reason, why I wait with the supplementation of the fatburner hellburner, which could boost the dehydration.

In my freetime I try not to think all the time about the competition. I spend a lot of freetime with my friends an visit Diwo Ostrow for example
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I would really like to see him competing in the USA!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Rumor has it that nigster is teh fan club prez of that russian tat'd faggatron!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Rumor has it that nigster is teh fan club prez of that russian tat'd faggatron!
Shhhhh! I'm trying to recruit more people to join teh club.

PS. Wanna join? You could be the vice president?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
LOL, that gym-mate is clearly smaller than Alexei.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
He looks like a very happy hamster with those cheeks.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
post221277889302-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Nah, your avi is ps'd though lol.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I agree, it looks kinda weird at the top of those biceps... some strange sharp effect there... anyway, I don't have any doubts Alexei is that big, only this pic looks.. strange.
 
J

Jusa*

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
144
Points
16
Some new interview with Aleksey including a couple of pics. It's in german but you can just watch the pic if anything else
AlexeyLesukovDoppelbizeps-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
World Championships in November! If he is aiming for that then he needs to hurry up with the prep he seems quite a bit behind!
 
D

dsg36

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
51
Points
6
when is he gona compete next?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
HUge legs, huge arms, great chest, still small waist but he needs LOOOOOOOTs of size, even if he aims to compete in 202 in mid-term.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
6K
tkD
tkD
underbody
Replies
4
Views
10K
111kg
1
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Natzo
Replies
5
Views
7K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Top