dilatedmuscle
Mecca Super-*****
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2007
- Messages
- 6,008
- Points
- 48
Nigster blew my mind! lol whatta coincidence
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
At the moment I am looking forward to the IFBB World Men`s Championship 2010 in Baku, Azerbaijan, in November. I want to take part in this competition with a weight of 99 kg. My current weight is about 119 kg, that means I have to do a very strict diet.
I want to start with the diet the next days, but I think I already lost some weight the last days, because of the hot weather in St. Petersburg the last weeks. The weather even mekes me train more carefully. I feel as the organism loose liquidity and the danger of a trauma increases. The hot weather is even the reason, why I wait with the supplementation of the fatburner hellburner, which could boost the dehydration.
In my freetime I try not to think all the time about the competition. I spend a lot of freetime with my friends an visit Diwo Ostrow for example
Shhhhh! I'm trying to recruit more people to join teh club.Rumor has it that nigster is teh fan club prez of that russian tat'd faggatron!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.