• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid session man, nice pb!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Prince!

No deadlifting this week. My back is still to fucking stiff anf sore from mondays heavy squatting. So I decided I'd do MP + hamstring assistance work today instead of deadlifting.

5/3/1 Week 15, MP

MP

20kgx15
50kgx8

55kgx5
60kgx3
70kgx5 (PB, pretty decent I'd say)

Side laterals

20kgx10
20kgx10
20kgx10

DB shrugs

3x15

DB SLDL

34kgx10
34kgx10
34kgx10

Lying leg curl

3 sets

Calves

3 sets

Abs

3 sets
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Good round of Military :) - Nice kilo's

CG with PB.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome lifting mate!

All hail Lord Wendler!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
congrats on the militarys mate! thats a lift of yours that has come up alot! keep going buddy:2:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!:thumbsup2:

Ok I'm on my 16th week of 5/3/1 where I should be deloading. I say fuck that and this week I'm gonna try to hit new 1 RM's. Here's today's quad session.

Squat

20kgx15
60kgx10
100kgx4
120kgx2
140kgx1
160kgx1 (PB, Video)
120kgx12 (easy, nowhere near failure)

Front squat

100kgx5
100kgx5
100kgx5

Leg press

3x10

Leg ex.

4 sets

Abs

3 sets

Shitty quality and angle. Took it with my cellphone.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Good PB.

Might want to watch the valgus knee motion. Also glad I'm not the only one that has been video'd in compressive pants.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Looks good, as Tim said. Watch your knees.

Another thing i would like to comment is your walkout. Take 1-2 steps not more. With the kilo's you have right now, it's possible to take a few more steps, but when you get more kilo's on the barbell it will fuck up your lift :)
So better learn it now.

And: Take a deep breath, get under the barbell and lift it with your legs and not with your back, it looks for me like you're lifting with your back. But it's hard to see.

Anyway nice squated champ!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Good PB.

Might want to watch the valgus knee motion. Also glad I'm not the only one that has been video'd in compressive pants.

Thanks Tim! I have to agree it wasn't a PERFECT lift. But still a lift :) About the tights, yeah :D shorts make the legs look skinny :D


Looks good, as Tim said. Watch your knees.

Another thing i would like to comment is your walkout. Take 1-2 steps not more. With the kilo's you have right now, it's possible to take a few more steps, but when you get more kilo's on the barbell it will fuck up your lift :)
So better learn it now.

And: Take a deep breath, get under the barbell and lift it with your legs and not with your back, it looks for me like you're lifting with your back. But it's hard to see.

Anyway nice squated champ!

Thanks mate :) Will take your advice :thumbsup2:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Anyways, today's chest/lats session sucked balls. Pyramiding felt heavy and I didn't manage to crack a PB. Session isn't even worth posting.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Anyways, today's chest/lats session sucked balls. Pyramiding felt heavy and I didn't manage to crack a PB. Session isn't even worth posting.

Possibly because you needed that deload. :bitelip:

:bowroflarms:@tag: timlikesboysintights

...I gotta get me some tights. :gaysign:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
MP

20kgx15
50kgx8
60kgx4
70kgx7 (PB, along with some heavy grunting)
-dropset-
50kgx8

Side laterals

20kgx10
20kgx10
20kgx10

Dips

x10
+20kgx5
+20kgx5
x5

Tate press

14kgx12
14kgx12
14kgx12

DB curl

20kgx10
20kgx8
20kgx8

BB curl

2x12

DB shurgs

3x15
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Warmed up on stationary bike and GMs

Squat

20kgx15
60kgx10
100kgx4
120kgx2

140kgx5
120kgx10

Leg press

3 sets + 1 dropset

Leg ex.

3 sets

Abs

3 sets.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Nice video hitting th 160 mate! Great work hitting 140x5!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Squats and MPs are looking good mate.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Did some DB work for chest and lats yesterday. I don't remember the exact reps but it looked like this:

Incline DB press: 42.5kg 3 sets
Flat DB press: 34kg 3 sets
Incline DB fly: 2 sets
DB row: 55kg 3 sets
WG pullups: 3 sets
BTN pulldown:2 sets
Staright arm pulldown: 2 sets

Man I'm weak with flat DB presses:(


Lol @ tag ''ben is short'' :rofl3:
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Looks good.

Dont worry about the flat, being better at incline is way better. :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I think I need to join the gang with all this tights business.
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top