PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Solid session man, nice pb!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Good PB.
Might want to watch the valgus knee motion. Also glad I'm not the only one that has been video'd in compressive pants.
Looks good, as Tim said. Watch your knees.
Another thing i would like to comment is your walkout. Take 1-2 steps not more. With the kilo's you have right now, it's possible to take a few more steps, but when you get more kilo's on the barbell it will fuck up your lift
So better learn it now.
And: Take a deep breath, get under the barbell and lift it with your legs and not with your back, it looks for me like you're lifting with your back. But it's hard to see.
Anyway nice squated champ!
Anyways, today's chest/lats session sucked balls. Pyramiding felt heavy and I didn't manage to crack a PB. Session isn't even worth posting.

@tag: timlikesboysintightsNice video hitting th 160 mate! Great work hitting 140x5!
Squats and MPs are looking good mate.

I think I need to join the gang with all this tights business.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.