• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Finally, gym got opened again.

MP

20kgx15
50kgx8
60kgx4
70kgx5

Side laterals

20kgx10
20kgx10
20kgx10

Dips

x10
+25kgx5
+25kgx4
x15

Tate press

14kgx12
14kgx12
14kgx12

Heath curl

3x12

BB curl

3 sets

DB shrugs

3x15

Will start Smolov base mesocycle on next monday. (4th of jan.)
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

OK, last quad session of the year.

Squat

20kgx15
60kgx10
100kgx4
120kgx16 (this set is dedicated to Tim, Freako and everybody else who loves high reps:gaysign:)

Front squat (legs felt like jelly after the 120x16)

100kgx3
100kgx3
100kgx3
:(

Leg ex

3x12

Abs

3 sets.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Bench press

50kgx15
70kgx10
90kgx4

110kgx3
100kgx7

Flat DB press

34kgx15
34kgx10 (i think)
34kgx7 (i think)

Incline DB fly

20kgx15
20kgx12

DB row

20kgx10

55kgx10
55kgx10
55kgx10

BTN pulldown

2x12

Seated cable row

2x8
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
Good liftin! Solid weight bein moved there. Keepin doin what your doin :)
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
MP

20kgx15
50kgx8
60kgx4

70kgx6
80kgx0 (the only thing I hate about this exercise is that it has to be started from positive phase)
50kgx12

Side laterals

20kgx10
20kgx10
20kgx10

Dips

x12
+25kgx4
+25kgx4
x10

BB curl

20kgx12
50kgx4
50kgx5

Tate press + Incline DB curl

3 sets+ 3sets

DB shrugs

3x12
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
To bad about the military, you'll have it next time!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Squat

20kgx15
60kgx10
100kgx4
120kgx16 (this set is dedicated to Tim, Freako and everybody else who loves high reps:gaysign:)

You're a sick, sick little man. :omgwtf:

Good luck with Smolov, you'll need it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I shall thank thee noblemen:gaysign:

I decided to drop my max by 10 kg rather than 10% which would have been too much of a drop.

Smolov base mesocycle Week 1, Day 1

Squat

20kgx15
60kgx10

105kgx4x9 (Felt like a warm up)

Bench

50kgx10
70kgx10

100kgx6
100kgx5
100kgx5

DB bench

34kgx10
34kgx9
34kgx9

Incline DB fly

20kgx12
20kgx12

DB shrugs

3x12

This is gonna be fun :drool:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Nice work matey! Wait till week 3 ;)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
solid session anabolicus:2: and good luck with smolov to u as well.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

Smolov base mesocycle Week1, Day2

Squat

20kgx15
60kgx10

115kgx7
115kgx7
115kgx7
115kgx7
115kgx7
felt good.

DB row

55kgx8
55kgx8
55kgx8

Seated cable rows

3 sets

Pulldown

3 sets

Tried to do some biceps too, but I was too toasted.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
fuck another smolov :D. cant wait to see how ur strength explodes. stay strong man, ill check up regularly.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Skeptic: Thanks mate! :)

Pickle: Thanks, me neither :D thanks for stopping by!

Freako: So it gets even better?:D
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Smolov base mesocycle Week1, Day3

Squat

20kgx15
60kgx10

120kgx5
120kgx5
120kgx5
120kgx5
120kgx5
120kgx5
120kgx5

Felt good. A little heavy towards the end.

MP

20kgx15
40kgx10

60kgx5
70kgx4
50kgx10

Side laterals

20kgx8
20kgx8
20kgx8

Dips

x12
x12
x12

Tate press

18kgx10
18kgx10
18kgx10

All done under an hour.
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top