• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks fellas!

So I've decided to lay down 5/3/1 for awhile And try to do some 20 rep squats again. My goal is to eventually get 130kgx20. I've done 122.5kgx20 before, you can find the video several pages back. It shouldn't be anything impossible. Basically I'm gonna squat twice a week with 130kg until I hit 20 reps. I'll keep everything else the same though.

Today's session:

Standing MP
20kgx15
50kgx8
60kgx3
70kgx6
-dropset-
50kgx9

Side laterals
20kgx10
16kgx12
16kgx12

CG bench
50kgx8
80kgx3
100kgx3
100kgx3
100kgx3
-dropset-
50kgx15

Cable pushdown
3 sets+1 dropset

Forearm work
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Quads

Squat
20kgx12
60kgx8
100kgx3
130kgx14

Leg press
4x12

Leg extension
3x12

Abdominal work
Giant set
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice squats man, ull get the 130kgx20 in no time!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
130kg x20 - you're making me feel like a wimp!! Good luck with this.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Fuck, 130 x 20 will be amazing.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys! I'll do my best!

Chest, Lats

Bench
50kgx12
70kgx8
100kgx3
110kgx3
120kgx2 - will get that 3rd next time

Incline bench
50kgx8
70kgx6
100kgx4
100kgx3
100kgx3
50kgx16 - got stuck afer 16th lol. Had to call some 15 yr old kid to help me out lol.

Incline fly
2x15

Pullups
25 reps total

DB row
50kgx15
50kgx15

BB row
2x10

BB curl
6 sets


Another squat massacre tomorrow.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Leg genocide

Squat
20kgx15
60kgx10
100kgx3

130kgx15 - oh yeah I like to torutre myself. Gym-emo.
130kgx3 - lol
130kgx2 - lol

BB hack squat
60kgx12
60kgx12
60kgx12

Platform SLDL
60kgx12
60kgx12
60kgx12

Leg curl
2x15

Cavles
4x12

Abs
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Shoulders, tris, forearms

Military press
20kgx15
50kgx6
60kgx3
75kgx5
50kgx15

Seated side laterals
4x12

CG bench
50kgx8
80kgx3
100kgx3
100kgx3
50kgx15

French press
3x12

Forearms
OH bb curl + wrist curl
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Good sessions champ.

OH bb curl is btw called reverse curls.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Ok thanks. :thumbsup2:

Anaerobic agony

Squat
20kgx10
60kgx10
100kgx3
130kgx16 - :turborun:
130kgx2
130kgx2

SL leg press
3x10

Leg extension
2x15

Leg curl
4x12

Abs
4x15
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Chest, lats

Bench
50kgx12
70kgx8
100kgx3
110kgx3
120kgx2 - failed 3rd

Incline bench
100kgx4
100kgx3
100kgx3

Incline fly
2x15

WG pullups
20 reps total

Front pulldown
3 sets

DB row
50kgx10
50kgx10

Cable preachers
4x12
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Those squats are going well dude!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
So I was doing some barbecue at home and meanwhile I decided to do some pullups.

Towel pullups - Actually more like towel sternum pullups.
bwx12
followed by 3-4 sets of 3-6 reps
followed by some regular pullups.

Forearms and lats were nicely pumped.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice sessions ana. ill have to backtrack to see ur 20 rep squat vid. very motivating. great testicular fortitude!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Great workouts lately!

oh and happy birthday!

HappyBirthday57-1.gif
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thnaks d00ds!

Birthday session - lol


Military press
20kgx15
50kgx6
70kgx3
80kgx2 - PB
50kgx13

CG Bench
50kgx8
80kgx3
100kgx2
100kgx2
50kgx20

French press
3x10

Deltoid complex
Side laterals+front raises+bent over laterals
3x10

Foreaerms
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great PB for your birthday session mate :)
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Just a quick session:

Bench
50kgx10
70kgx8
100kgx3
110kgx5

Incline DB
34kgx12
34kgx12
34kgx12

Pull ups
4x6

Front pulldown
4x12

BB curl
4 sets


Looks like 130kgx20 has to wait a little. Ever since I hit 130kgx16 the following squat sessions have gone downhill. I'll start with madcow's 5x5 on monday and see how I'm gonna respond to it.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice quick session ana. Dont make the mistake I did with 5*5 its good to be conservative with your PR especially on bench.
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top