• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
20080409125636_mad_cow-1.jpg


MadCow 5x5 intermediate

Squat
20kgx15

67.5kgx5
85kgx5
100kgx5
117.5kgx5
135kgx5

Bench
50kgx5
65kgx5
75kgx5
90kgx5
102.5kgx5

BB row
42.5kgx5
52.5kgx5
62.5kgx5
72.5kgx5
82.5kgx5

Assistance:
BB curl 4 sets
Hypers 2 sets
Situps 4 sets

I got really fatigued while ramping up the sets so the final sets felt surprisingly heavy. I'm used to get tremendous pumps which I didn't get today. I'm afraid I'm actually going to get flatter with this program lol.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Never heard of this template.
Great session buddy!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good luck with the 5x5 mate. Its always given me good results.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
There's no way I was gonna deadlift today. My lower back is aching from Monday's Squat, rows, hypers. I'm afraid I have to ditch this program, unless I want to murder my lumbar region. I feel like Maxmunzter already lol. I'll still be working my lower body twice a week though.

I also recieved the belt and knee wraps I had ordered.

Anyway, today's session:

Bench
50kgx12
70kgx8
100kgx3
120kgx2
100kgx7

Incline bench
50kgx8
70kgx6
100kgx2
50kgx20

Dips
bwx8
bw+20kgx5
bw+20kgx3
bwx8
bwx8
bwx8

French press
4 sets

Straight BB curl
20kgx10
40kgx8
40kgx8
40kgx8
40kgx6
40kgx6


Sweet beachboy session :bullwhip:

Tommorrow legs.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Your body will get used to the frequency mate, just stick it out!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Drop your maxes and recalculate. 5x5 is well worth the effort.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Squat
20kgx12
50kgx10
100kgx3
140kgx3
150kgx3
160kgx3 - PB
100kgx15

SLDL
50kgx10
100kgx6
100kgx6
100kgx6
100kgx6

Leg press
4x8 last set was with 300kg's

Calf raises
3x15

Weighed situps
3 sets
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Johnny!

Standing military press
20kgx15
50kgx10
70kgx8 - PB or equal to PB dunno
80kgx1 - too exhausted
50kgx16

WG pullups
25 reps total

Front pulldown
3x12

DB row
50kgx10
50kgx10
50kgx10

BO side laterals + standing side laterals
2 sets

+ 3 sets of light curls.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Very strong sessions man! nice pb's!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks PV!

Squat
20kgx12
50kgx10
100kgx3
140kgx3
160kgx1
180kgx0 - Coming out of the hole was no problem. My weakpoint seems to be somewhere above parallel. No worries, it's only a matter of weeks.
160kgx3
160kgx1
100kgx5 - bottom paused
100kgx5 - bottom paused
100kgx5 - bottom paused

Walking lunges - reps per leg
30kgx12
30kgx12
30kgx12

Fuck, these were horrible.

Leg curl
3x12

Weighed situps
3 sets
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Bench
50kgx12
70kgx10
100kgx3
120kgx2
100kgx8

Stupid ass incline smith presses
50kgx10
70kgx8
100kgx3
100kgx3
70kgx14
The only adjustable bench was used by a bunch of guys to do smith presses
so I was like oh what the hell..

Dips
bwx10
bwx10
bwx10
bwx10

French press
4 sets

BB curl
3 sets

Rope handle curl
3 sets
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Solid squatting mate! I hear you with the 180kg though haha, I've failed that lift a few times hehe
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Skip!

Squat
20kgx12
50kgx10
100kgx3
140kgx3
160kgx4 - PB

Box squat - didn't have any boxes so used bench
100kgx6
120kgx6
120kgx6
120kgx6

Yawn.

DB lunges
2x10

SLDL
3x6

weighed situps
3 sets.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid squatting mate, nice benching as well
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
^^Thanks man!

Standing OHP
20kgx15
50kgx10
70kgx6
70kgx5
70kgx2 . lol
50kgx16

WG Pullups
5x5 or 6x5 not sure

Front pulldown
3x12

One armed seated cable row - you guys have to try this!
3 sets

+ 3 sets of light curls and bent over side laterals.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session man, 50kgx16, the buuuurn lol
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top