• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
65Kgx10.. very good man. Congrats
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Rob: Thanks, man!

BGL: Thanks dude, I was satisfied myself.

Xiva: Thanks. As I was working my lats I just felt like doing more and more, no particular reason though.

JoaoT: Thanks, bro!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Cycle 1: Week 1: Bench

Bench
Warmups
90kgx5
95kgx5
100kgx8 - disappointment

Dips
5x10 - easy, will start adding adiitional weight from now on.

Incline fly
1x25

Cable pushdown + cable curl
4x12

One armed DB extension + one armed cable curl
3x8
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
To bad with the disappointment. better luck next time ! :D
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Well, 100kg for 8 is not shabby at all, but it's not a PB, yeah, I know, next time you'll get it!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Cycle 1: Week 1: Squat

Squat
Warmups
115kgx5
120kgx5
130kgx8 - took it easy because of my back, which I hurt on monday.

Leg press
5x10 - concentrated, non-lockouts, constant tension in quads.

SLDL
3x10

Calf raises
3 sets

Situps
3 sets
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
good job in the squats! even with a back injury.

looks like you plan your workouts well and care for your body.

cheers mate.
 
Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
^^Thanks, bro!
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Are you doing any prehab with the lower back or just relaxing, when possible?

Great squats btw.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Are you doing any prehab with the lower back or just relaxing, when possible?

Great squats btw.

I just relaxed and avoided any movements that could put stress on my lower back. It feels ok now. Cant wait to bang out some high-rep deads again lol.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice, 5/3/1 log is always fun, solid sessions
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Cycle 1: Week 2: OHP

OHP
Warmups
60kgx3
65kgx3
67.5kgx9

WG pullups
bwx10
bw+10kgx5
bw+10kgx5
bw+5kgx5
bwx6

Seated cable row
5 sets

Front pulldown
4 sets

Straight arm pulldown
2 sets

Cable unilateral side raises
4 sets


As I was about to finish my workout, a bigger russian dude approached me and asked whether I was on juice. I said no and asked, if I looked like someone who's juicing, he acceded. I was flattared. It wasn't the first time when someone has asked me if I was on juice. lol.
 
Last edited:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good lifts mate.

Are you juicing?
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Cycle 1: Week 2: Deads

Deadlift
Warmups
130kgx3
140kgx3
145kgx13

Squats
5x10x100kg - way too brutal for assitance

Leg curl
3x10

Calf raises
3x15


Had no energy nor lifeforce left for abs.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice deads, those squats look brutal
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Nice cardio with the deads. Brutal session!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Today's crappy session. Had no energy. Prolly because of the heat.

C1 W2

Bench
95kgx3
100kgx3
105kgx5 - shame on me

Incline DB
5x10x34kg

Incline fly
2x12

DB french press
3 sets

Rope handle pushdown
4 sets

BB curl
5 sets.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Sucks about the lack of energy, strong session nonetheless!
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top