• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arcane is back in the hospital.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope he gets better. Wish him all the best.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow what happend? was it complications with the earlier surgery?
wish him the best, and tell him blueberry muffins will speed his recovery :spy:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHA, I'll be sure to tell him that RageKing. I actually don't know what the newest complications were caused by, so I'll let you know ASAP as soon as I do.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take him some chicken soup from all of us at the Mecca.

Please give us an update asap!

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like others say, we wish him all the best and hopefully he'll be back in action very soon!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
***Update

I talked to my english teacher today and he told me that Arcane had suffered an infection from the previous surgery. He went into surgery, I think, to have the infected area taken out and cleaned; in addition, the earliest day he'll return home is Wednesday but he'll have to stay home for a few more days to recover. I'm going to see him tomorrow and I'll show him this thread if the hospital has Wi-Fi. He'll be glad to here from everyone.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn figured it was from his earlier surgery, that sucks :/
hope he recovers 100% and can get back into things

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
***Update

I talked to my english teacher today and he told me that Arcane had suffered an infection from the previous surgery. He went into surgery, I think, to have the infected area taken out and cleaned; in addition, the earliest day he'll return home is Wednesday but he'll have to stay home for a few more days to recover. I'm going to see him tomorrow and I'll show him this thread if the hospital has Wi-Fi. He'll be glad to here from everyone.
RickRoll him. :keke:

F

fahad

I wish him a speedy recovery.......

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get well bro! i hope his recovery is a speedy one!

God Bless
Ben

P

power

I'll will say a prayer for him.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
***Update, speaking about the english teacher, Arcane and I did a project together with a few other guys. Arcane contributed to many parts of the project but since he wasn't technically there to film (it was a movie) he had to be assigned another project. So technically, Arcane basically has to do a project all on his own which will have no benefit to him in his later years and will only add on to all the other crap he has to make up!! But that's not the point, the point is, is that I just saw Arcane today. Supposedly, his illness was caused by (I hope this is right) scar tissue bonding with the nearby tissue of the intestines which caused the intestines to "choke" which then caused a "back up" of bodily fluids. Aside from the weeks worth of homework and being stressed from school, he is perfectly fine today. He was stunned when I told him that this thread had 4 pages worth of 'get well comments.' He greatly thanks you all and he should be returning, hopefully soon. Thank you all!!!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to know hes fine and all his shit is out of his body already. :ughnoes:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice to hear that his going well

patdiddy

patdiddy