• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arcane's log

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I doubt I'll update this for every session, but I'll do it when I remember and have the time.

My routine is-

Monday: Upper/strength
Tuesday: Lower/strength
Thursday:Upper size
Friday: Lower size

I'll add in some light work on the weekend once in a while. Every 3 weeks I go light and high reps for a week.

Current stats: 15 years old, 5'7", 159 lbs, 10-12 % bf

Edit: Forgot to mention that I lift at home.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lower body-

Squat:

Warmup x 15
1 slightly heavier set to prepare for the rest x 10
1x 20
2x 15

Calf raises:

3 x 15

And that's all I had time for. I don't feel like putting numbers, but I guess I'll mention them once in a while. For the 20 rep squat, the weight was at 240. That's the most I've ever tried at squat, and I kinda suprised myself with 20 reps. If I had a spotter and no fear of my legs giving out on the last rep (which would mean me crashing through the floor), I think I could've managed about 25 reps. I only have 300 lbs in total weight (including the bar), so I'll have to buy some more soon. My squat is still going up, but I wish I could say the same for bench.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Upper body-

Flat bench:
warmup x15
5x3 (gotta get my strength up)

Incline bench:
2x9

Wide grip pulldowns:
3x10

DB curls: 1 x 10

Shrugs:
2 x 12

Shoulder work (forgot name):
1 x 10

Overall, I didn't really like this session. I was limited for time and didn't do as many sets or excercises as I wanted. I was also pretty tired, which didn't help.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should always put the weight for each set. Then we can watch as you dominate your previous lifts! muahaha...ill be watching your log. :spy:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
You should always put the weight for each set. Then we can watch as you dominate your previous lifts! muahaha...ill be watching your log. :spy:

Thx for the reply Paulie. I may put weight in the future, but not now.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arcane1129 said:
I may put weight in the future, but not now.
As long as you write them down somewhere to keep track of your progress, it's good to refer back to 12 months later etc.

But don't sweat it bro, it's not so people can judge you as we all started off somewhere. Your lifting very well for your age and body weight going off of your squat weight, but make sure that you are utilising good form and doing complete squats, dont get caught up in weight.

Good to see you the joining the logs.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PUMBA said:
As long as you write them down somewhere to keep track of your progress, it's good to refer back to 12 months later etc.

But don't sweat it bro, it's not so people can judge you as we all started off somewhere. Your lifting very well for your age and body weight going off of your squat weight, but make sure that you are utilising good form and doing complete squats, dont get caught up in weight.

Good to see you the joining the logs.

I try to go to parallel, but past that it bothers my knees quite a bit. I've had not too great knees all my life, so I've gotta be careful.

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you dont put numbers. I will stop calling you at 3 am ok?

POST NUMBERS SHIT EATER!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mango said:
If you dont put numbers. I will stop calling you at 3 am ok?

POST NUMBERS SHIT EATER!

You call him to say good night or something?

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not say goodnight....but to say goodmorning...and many other things...hint hint

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahh good morning would be more accurate. I want to say good morning and other things....

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mango, shhh! Aw, too late, you blew it. I guess now we have to "call" Paulie too now, huh? The more the merrier!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got off my light, high rep week (gotta protect those joints), so it's back to the heavier stuff.

Today's session- upper body. I don't feel like putting numbers.

Bench press:
warmup x 20
6x2

Pec deck:
2x10

Dips:
2x10

Bent over rows:
3x10

Wide grip pulldowns:
1x10

Close grip pulldowns:
1x10

Side laterals:
3x12

Shrugs:
1x10

It was a decent session, but I still have to go easy on my traps/back because of my injury. It feels better for the most part, but I get some minor discomfort once in a while that I don't want to get worse. I wanted to do some more sets on a few exercises, but time for me has been limited.

Edit: Yesterday, I was just standing and talking on 3 separate occasions and it felt like my knee just blew out on me (no idea why). It felt perfectly fine today, but I'm going to be cautious tomorrow during my lb session.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No one likes miniduck apparently.

Just because he doesn't put numbers...

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You bumped my 2 year old log that I kept for a week? :uhoh2: