• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

Arcane's comeback

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is after 1.5 months of no exercise and 3 weeks of barely eating due to my appendix exploding. I'm down 15 lbs from where I used to be and look like crap (comparatively). Hopefully in a few short months I'll be back to where I was- far more muscular.

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, never would have expected you to post a vid, especially of yourself! However, you look great, don't let your apperance get to you because I know you can get back to where you used to be, if not bigger!! Well, I gotta make it short, good luck with your lifting bro and cya in school :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeahhhh arcannnee, i'm excited to see that ur going to make that comeback...u were just saying hte other day that u haven't worked out in a while and now ur going to get down to business...good luck bro and if u need any help i'm sure everyone will be ready to support

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ull get that muscle back in no time man, all of luck to you in ur comeback:)

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there will be heaps of support for your comeback bro, u will gain back the size you lost quickly.

keep us updated bro :)

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys, I'll be working my butt off. Hopefully I can get another video up in a few months.

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was there my senior year in high school too bro. It sucks but you can make it back and better than before.

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn you look like you just got out of a concentration camp :ughnoes:

still lookin decent while losing 15lbs, good luck getting it back up:xyxthumbs:

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You may have lost some size but the definaition still looks on! I'm sure you'll get back to your former glory in no time!

frezzy

stay focused and dedicated bro, you'll be back in no time!

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
aint nothin to it but to do it bro, good luck and stay focused and motivated set goals achieve them and set higher ones bro! U kow where to come to ask questions your mecca brother will gladly help u out!

God Bless
Ben