tim290280
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 7,956
- Points
- 73
I'm in Singapore and you're all fags.
Don't say that too loud Ben. Just talking about fags is illegal in Singapore. Then you go to prison and get raped

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I'm in Singapore and you're all fags.

Don't say that too loud Ben. Just talking about fags is illegal in Singapore. Then you go to prison and get raped![]()
Me in an Asian prison? I think I'll be raping them.![]()

So you are saying you like asian men![]()
Someone's coming last![]()
ive seen ur log you must mean you.

I'm doing pin presses with more than you benched; what are you talking about?![]()
your short and probably fat, it doesnt count.
You sure you aren't mixing Timbo up with me there?
lol, my beefs not with u, plus your not fat your a muscle beast.
your short and probably fat, it doesnt count. plus i lost 3-4 kilos in that week from severe dioherrea.
in terms of aussie greatness it goes Ben> Dryden > me > skip > chesticles > tim
bump for sexdates, i mean updates
Just spent a fortnight on a cruise, which is basically drinking, eating and shagging. Gained a few kilos and that's about it (92kg this morning).

As if you got sex.![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.