• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Aussie-off Thread

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Don't say that too loud Ben. Just talking about fags is illegal in Singapore. Then you go to prison and get raped :borat:

Me in an Asian prison? I think I'll be raping them. ;)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I have food poisoning and jet-lag, epic gayness.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
ive seen ur log you must mean you.

I'm doing pin presses with more than you benched; what are you talking about? :rofl3:

Can't wait to do a heavy deadlift again, not long away from having a go for a max squat either, and max bench should be a PB!
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
I'm doing pin presses with more than you benched; what are you talking about? :rofl3:

your short and probably fat, it doesnt count. plus i lost 3-4 kilos in that week from severe dioherrea.

in terms of aussie greatness it goes Ben> Dryden > me > skip > chesticles > tim
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
your short and probably fat, it doesnt count. plus i lost 3-4 kilos in that week from severe dioherrea.

in terms of aussie greatness it goes Ben> Dryden > me > skip > chesticles > tim

:crymeariver:

Seriously though I'm 182cm, so not short, but not tall.

I'm waiting to post some numbers soon. I have 5 weeks till my wedding, hope to have the PB's up by then.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
bump for sexdates, i mean updates
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
bump for sexdates, i mean updates

Just spent a fortnight on a cruise, which is basically drinking, eating and shagging. Gained a few kilos and that's about it (92kg this morning).
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Just spent a fortnight on a cruise, which is basically drinking, eating and shagging. Gained a few kilos and that's about it (92kg this morning).

As if you got sex. :talkhand:
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
5K
Probuilder
P
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top