• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Aussie-off Thread

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Timbo: what's your max pullup?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Timbo: what's your max pullup?

Current deadhang:
Chinup = 50kg x2 so ~ 55kg
Pullup = 20kg x6 or 30kg x2 so ~35kg

at 85kg BW.

Haven't actually tried for a genuine 1RM.

I'm also thinking I need some reps/speed work in my program. Can't get many reps at 80% of 1RM.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I'm going to work up to a max pullup on Tuesday. I needed a goal :p
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I'm going to max out on squats today, I will update yall later.
My squats weren't that good. I only got 120 for 3 again, I'll see what I can do in a few weeks.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Tried some max dead-hang pullups today

3 x 25kg
2.5 x 25kg
2.5 x 25kg
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Tried some max dead-hang pullups today

3 x 25kg
2.5 x 25kg
2.5 x 25kg

Half reps?? If we can count those I can unrack a 260kg deadlift, a 210kg squat, and a 160kg bench. I win this contest.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
ppfff why count only half reps when we could count quarters ?

i can rep the world on a squat going down only a forth of a dollar(otherwise known as the my old fella is too long to squat any lower squat). i win. but then none of that was true because my old fella is petite and i squat arse to the grass

I did 110 kg for sets of 3 reps today on bench :D
and 20kg chins(underhand) for sets of 3 reps on Thursday:drool:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I was just explaining what I did that session, meaning I couldn't complete that last rep to my satisfaction. :p
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice chins and bench work my darling Pickle. Throw some bench vids up!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
horppa

horppa

Member
Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
24
Points
1
I´d love to be an Aussie too, is there a line I can get in? You guys are like the british but without the faggy accent. Like Americans but without the fat people, right?

I´m finnish, and weak too. I only do 155+112,5+215 and 87,5+105 :(
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Yes there is. Just come and study here for a few years, apply for citizenship then get dicked around by the immigration authorities so that you get citizenship but have to leave the country for a month first.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Nice chins and bench work my darling Pickle. Throw some bench vids up!

only when i get off my training wheels. 130 to 140kg depending on who i talk to:music:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Well my run at this is set back a bit......

Just strained my back somehow! Feels like I've done some of the intercostals in my back as I was re-racking the bar during front squats.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^ shit hopefully its not badxoxo
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Probably not. I'm not sure. I definitely won't be doing any back or weighted work with a bar on my shoulders for a week or so.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Pulled a new rack pull PB, 260kg.

Killed it!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Damn that equals mine.

I knew I should have busted out the paint tins and some rope when I ran out of weights.

Good stuff Ben!!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I underhand rowed 120kg with the thick bar for 6 :gaygay:
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
5K
Probuilder
P
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top