miamiracing
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2007
- Messages
- 5,778
- Points
- 38
big weights brother.. do you play OL / DL ?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Got a great workout in tonight. I've added a few more carbs into the diet and I think I'm responding well with that. Coming off the ephedra now, dont want to stay on that stuff too long.
1/19 Chest and Tri's
Rack Presses-
225x10
245x10
275x8
300x5
315x5
Bench Press-
225x8
225x8 wide grip
225x8 wide grip
225x7 wide grip
Dips-
10
10
10
DB Flyes-
40x10
40x10
45x10
Tri Pushdowns-
130x10
130x10
130x10
Tri Machine.... not sure name ( you sit down and put your arms in and push them forward... really old but works well)
40x10
60x10
80x10
Machine Bench Press- (changed the seat's height each set to hit a different angle each set)
300x10
300x10
300x8
wats the difference between the grips on bb bent over rows?? does it hit different muscles in the back?
Wed 1/21
Bi's and Cardio
Just did a bicep workout I found in a magazine
Standing Alt. DB Curls-
20x15 warm up
20x15 warm up
35x10
35x10
Incline Bench DB Curls-
30x10
30x10
35x8
One Arm High Cable Curl-
24x12
36x12
48x12
Standing Hammer Curls-
50x12
50x12
Cardio on the bike, 30 mins
i bet you got a great pump from the incline DB curls huh? those things are sweet!
I have to start this off with the story of the day. Our lineman are extremely weak, well atleast the offensive lineman. I think it stims from our coaches babying them so much. Worst o-lineman of any team I've ever been a part of. Well they come in and are struggling with 405 on deadlift... just blows my mind damn you weigh 300plus.
As I'm finishing up my workout one of our lineman ask me if I had my straps and if he could use them, I said what do you need them for and he said push press, I was like what, you dont use straps on push press. Well then he got mad lol. He walked away and I was like did you mean wrist wraps and he goes yeah you should have the common sense to know what I was saying because I pointed to my wrist lol. I was like well actually they both go on your wrist. It was really funny to me because he was just making himself look dumb becasue it wasnt a big deal. Some of the other guys on the team were laughing too. Puss lineman annywaysssss
Dude.... have your coaches e-mail I can garentee I can have 80% of those linemen pulling 450 by next season.
That is of course ... if the price is right lol.:bball: $2,800 monthly.
To train an entire o-line.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.