Hypocrisy86
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 15,119
- Points
- 73
500 club right there man!
congrats on the deads
thats one killer session!
congrats on the deads
thats one killer session!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
by the way thanks to everyone. I really want to get my deads even heavier.
BigZ- the lineman here could easily do heavier weight if they would train hard. Instead they train soft so they are soft on the feild, they put mayo on french fries and no body can block for damn QB.
Felt weak today... still sore in the chest. I think I need to make mondays my heavy and do more dynamic work on fridays.
Bench-
135x10
225x8
255x5
265x4
275x3 wide grip
DB Incline- (lol we have one 65db and one 70db so I just used those and changed arms each set to kinda equal it out)70x15
70x15
70x12
DB Tri Ext-
70x10
70x10
70x10
Dips-
10
10
Tri Pushdowns-
130x10
110x11- failure
70x15
Incline DB Curls-
35x10
35x8
35x8
Tri Machine- the one thats like doing skull crushers-
70x10
70x10
70x10

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.