• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

BamBam55's offseason log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
500 club right there man!
congrats on the deads
thats one killer session!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
300lb linemen struggling with 405?! dude they got 100lbs on me and i rep with that shit rofl!!! i should play football hahaha!!

500x2 great job bro!!!
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Felt weak today... still sore in the chest. I think I need to make mondays my heavy and do more dynamic work on fridays.

Bench-
135x10
225x8
255x5
265x4
275x3 wide grip

DB Incline- (lol we have one 65db and one 70db so I just used those and changed arms each set to kinda equal it out)
70x15
70x15
70x12

DB Tri Ext-
70x10
70x10
70x10

Dips-
10
10

Tri Pushdowns-
130x10
110x11- failure
70x15

Incline DB Curls-
35x10
35x8
35x8

Tri Machine- the one thats like doing skull crushers-
70x10
70x10
70x10
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
by the way thanks to everyone. I really want to get my deads even heavier.

BigZ- the lineman here could easily do heavier weight if they would train hard. Instead they train soft so they are soft on the feild, they put mayo on french fries and no body can block for damn QB.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good weight being moved there on the bench Bambam, especially since it was done wide-grip.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
by the way thanks to everyone. I really want to get my deads even heavier.

BigZ- the lineman here could easily do heavier weight if they would train hard. Instead they train soft so they are soft on the feild, they put mayo on french fries and no body can block for damn QB.

Dude they are giving linemen a bad name everywhere, I am tempted to fly over there deliver individual ass whoopings and say im from a rival football team lol.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Felt weak today... still sore in the chest. I think I need to make mondays my heavy and do more dynamic work on fridays.

Bench-
135x10
225x8
255x5
265x4
275x3 wide grip

DB Incline- (lol we have one 65db and one 70db so I just used those and changed arms each set to kinda equal it out)70x15
70x15
70x12

DB Tri Ext-
70x10
70x10
70x10

Dips-
10
10

Tri Pushdowns-
130x10
110x11- failure
70x15

Incline DB Curls-
35x10
35x8
35x8

Tri Machine- the one thats like doing skull crushers-
70x10
70x10
70x10

ROFl!!!

good workout dude, you do this twice?
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
haha yeah dude, they need some db's bad lol.

BigZ- your right on man, when I was at Charleston Southern our lineman took pride on being the biggest and strongest fuckas around
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Go to a better gym with more weights man!!! :doh:


Nice session btw!
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
50mins of cardio with hr 130 and up- done on an elliptical

I could but I'd have to cough up some cash, when I can train at school for free. The only downfall is the dumbells
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
oh ok, well instead of presses try some flye's with dumbells
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice cardio session dude,

Those lineman just still get to me... and you're right I took pride in being the strongest guys us linemen we couldn't really run, wern't fast, but please oh please try and take us on lol.

That was the mentality and we trained for it everyday.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
PV- I do what i got to do

BigZ- thats how its supposed to be man.

30mins of Cardio tonight on an elliptical. hr 130 and up
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice cardio session bro, keep it up.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Well started my cycle today and I'm stoked. Got a nice placebo motivation from it lol. I also have a buddy who is very advanced and is trying out synthol.

1/26
Bench-
135x10
225x8
245x6
255x6
255x6
260.5x6
300.5x3 Negatives

Incline-
185x8
205x6
225x5
275x4 Negatives

Iso Lateral Wide Chest-
2 plates x 12
3 plates x 7
3 plates x 6

Rope Tri Pusdowns-
130x12
140x9 failure
140x9 failure

BB Curls-
95x10
115x8
135x5

Inverted Single Arm Pushdowns-
50x10
60x8 failure
40x14 failure

Tri Machine-
70x10 stopped here decided I didnt want to overtrain
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Question: has anyone here ever done Farmer's walks with a two straight bars? I was considering doing some of these to add some intensity to my training. Also would I do that on a leg day or a shoulder day?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Awesome work bro, looking fucking awesome.

Now to your question no I haven't I always stuck to DB for farmers walk, the straight bar is actually hard to ballance in the farmers walk becuase it its length.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Gr8 session Bam!
Keep at it bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Top