• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ben Weider dies at 85

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
R.I.P ben. a true loss for this sport.
 
bb4life

bb4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
141
Points
16
Rip Ben Weider, thanks for everything.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
RIP Ben, what a fucking blow to the BBing world.
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
BEN WEIDER.... HE MADE THE BODYBUILDING A GREAT SPORT... REST IN PEACE
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Sad news, RIP Ben, you will be missed.
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
sad dark day indeed.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Sad news. RIP.

Tributes will pour in from ALL over the world!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Maybe it's me but I don't understand why this is supposed to be sad? he was an old man. :wutyousay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
R.I.P Ben Weider.

Left behind a great legacy!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Rest in peace Ben Weider.What a great human individual.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Sad news. Truly, the end of a long, amazing life. I hate to say this, but I'm looking forward to reading some great obituaries in the magazines. There should be some awesome features about this man.
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
pioneer!, very sad news, R.I.P.
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
R.I.P we live we die it was his time. at least he got the chance to enjoy this years Olympia and had a great life
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
R.I.P Ben Weider
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
4
Views
241
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
184
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top