!Freakzilla
Member
Member
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2008
- Messages
- 20
- Points
- 1
What is the best workout for a massive chest?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Thank you. I don't understand the rationale behind, "hey guys, let's do flyes and four types of presses today to build chest!"One that will work up your strength to benching 315 for 12 reps.
Thank you. I don't understand the rationale behind, "hey guys, let's do flyes and four types of presses today to build chest!"
stick to the basics: barbell bench press,incline and decline barbell or dumbbell press then flyes
I agree with this,it is an oldschool but brutally effective,just start with the upper pec though and do dumbbell flyes and contract it with every rep,you don't need heavy dumbbells here man,just light and strict is the key in flyes IMHO.

Benchpress hands down.
I think that dude meant was ->start with incline first and then bench and then flyes afterwards..or add cable crossover to it.
I can read. It just doesn't make sense...
I agree with this,it is an oldschool but brutally effective,just start with the upper pec though and do dumbbell flyes and contract it with every rep,you don't need heavy dumbbells here man,just light and strict is the key in flyes IMHO.

why? just curious
Flyes work the inner part of the chest and is more a finishing move. A stretch move even

I hope you're joking, dude.![]()
Not the inner part like inside the chest..I mean the middle
Atlest thats where I feel it
![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.