• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Best side chest in bodybuilding?

Best side chest?

  • Gustavo Badell

    Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kai Greene

    Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Branch Warren

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Dexter Jackson

    Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Jay Cutler

    Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Melvin Anthony

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnnie Jackson

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Dennis James

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Heath

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Victor Martinez

    Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 3 3.7%

  • Total voters
    81
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Good points.... I wish that Vic would sit down on this pose just a little more like Kai does. I think it would bring out a lot more glute. Vic shows a little more separation through the brachialis and he is one of the few guys that can actually pull off flexing his chest on the side he is hitting it on. Close call and when both guys are on, I could see it going either way...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
heres a winner lol

ronniecoleman1999englishgrandp3-1.jpg


but since he is irrelevant in this poll, i go with kai... shouldve posted that aussie show instead of the arnold show, he was hard as nails in that show
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Someone please post a picture of ronnie coleman owning everyone in this thread. I am thinking of on shot in particular when he is in lime green trunks.

this is the best shot i can find and it is a magazine cover which has the potential to be photoshopped. but her e it is any ways

This one?

27xqt0z-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ If you put Ronnie on a poll... what's the point of having that poll? :D

Hands down, game over. Of course you CAN'T beat that.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
^^ If you put Ronnie on a poll... what's the point of having that poll? :D

Hands down, game over. Of course you CAN'T beat that.
Why do you think I said "active bodybuilder's only please"

 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^ sorry tur-uh... Flex, we couldnt resist! lol
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
It appears Victor switched his side chest to his left side. The first picture in this thread I posted was from his best showing ever, 2007 Olympia.

I like his left side much more.

1gsk21-1.jpg
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I think Kai takes this.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Kai or Vic
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I think it is a battle between Gustavo, Kai and Victor. At the end I'd go with Kai.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Kai and Vic are tied!

19 - 19
 
8thWonder

8thWonder

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
95
Points
8
My vote gave Kai the lead, just as it should be!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i got with Kai.........it just shows how beast he is.......Chest, tri striations, huge legs (quads and unbelievable hams, glutes, even calves) and just his overall detail is crazy
 
Top