• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Been out sick since tuesday will check out threads and your week.
Ugh!! Been bad bro

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had probably the best leg day I've had since the start of the cycle, although I think my squat strength should be higher than it is. I would say the main reason for that is because I have been doing squats every couple weeks & not going as heavy as I should. I am 90% sure I will be doing squats every leg day now.

Cardio: 7.5 mins incline walk, 7.5 mins incline run. That incline running is kick ass! Don't like long cardio sessions on leg days.

Barbell squats: 7 sets of the bar × 20, 135 × 15, 225 × 12, 315 × 8, 365 × 5, 405 × 4, 435 × 1. I am setting a goal to be squatting 475 by the end of this contest.

Dumbbell lunges: 4 sets of 45 × 16, 55 × 16, 65 × 14, 75 × 12

Single leg seated leg extentions: 4 sets 15, 12, 12, 10

Super set with

Single leg seated leg curls: 6 sets of 15, 15, 12, 12, 10, 8 & drop set last set for 12 more reps

Standing calf raises: 1 set until failure

Single leg standing calf raises: 3 sets of 12. Do reps off a step, with slow rep speed & squeeze at the top with each rep.

I don’t like cardio on leg day either. Your doing great bro. Keep it going.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Been out sick since tuesday will check out threads and your week.
Ugh!! Been bad bro

Everything is going good buddy & glad you got your issues lined out.

- - - Updated - - -

I had probably the best leg day I've had since the start of the cycle, although I think my squat strength should be higher than it is. I would say the main reason for that is because I have been doing squats every couple weeks & not going as heavy as I should. I am 90% sure I will be doing squats every leg day now.

Cardio: 7.5 mins incline walk, 7.5 mins incline run. That incline running is kick ass! Don't like long cardio sessions on leg days.

Barbell squats: 7 sets of the bar × 20, 135 × 15, 225 × 12, 315 × 8, 365 × 5, 405 × 4, 435 × 1. I am setting a goal to be squatting 475 by the end of this contest.

Dumbbell lunges: 4 sets of 45 × 16, 55 × 16, 65 × 14, 75 × 12

Single leg seated leg extentions: 4 sets 15, 12, 12, 10

Super set with

Single leg seated leg curls: 6 sets of 15, 15, 12, 12, 10, 8 & drop set last set for 12 more reps

Single leg standing calf raises: 3 sets of 12. Do reps off a step, with slow rep speed & squeeze at the top with each rep.

I don’t like cardio on leg day either. Your doing great bro. Keep it going.

Yeah, I got to save my energy for those squats! Thanks bro.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders & traps

Cardio: 15 mins elliptical, 5 mins walk 3 mph & 5 min run at 5.5 mph

Dumbbell reverse flyes: 4 sets of 25 × 15, 35 × 12, 45 × 10, 45 × 10

Dumbbell side delt raises: 4 sets of 30 × 15, 40 × 12, 50 × 10, 60 × 8

Dumbbell upright row: 5 sets of 45 × 15, 55 × 12, 65 × 10, 75 × 8, 85 × 6

Machine shoulder press: 6 sets of 15, 12, 12, 12, 10, 10

Barbell shrugs: 3 sets of 225 × 15, 315 × 12, 315 × 12

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow will be my day off from the gym. Working all weekend, so I need to do some grocery shopping tomorrow.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Shoulders & traps

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow will be my day off from the gym. Working all weekend, so I need to do some grocery shopping tomorrow.
Going hit something right now.
Was shoulders but gonna do legs instead.
Have db's at home for shoulders if it boils down to that.
Good workout would go do it, but these legs Gotta come first because I skipped them some weeks

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders & traps

- - - Updated - - -

Good workout would go do it, but these legs Gotta come first because I skipped them some weeks

Always good to put legs as a priority. I used to neglect mine. If you do that shoulder routine some time, let me know what you think.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Tomorrow may try it.
And brother u are really changing now.
At this point I think u got things rocking work harder and harder and androgenic highly ones help me lose fat!!
And they aid in aggression for high intensity.
U got the itch to lean up now and you changed and gettung there.

Now don't quit!!!! Gear or no gear!!
U are gonna be one wide mother and once u get your waist small muscle on your large frame will be huge!!!
I gotta see u this way it will be grand!!!
And it gets easier the more your body learns to change to what u doing to it and putting in it.
Get cardio up and u will be on fire!!
Shoulders & traps

- - - Updated - - -

Always good to put legs as a priority. I used to neglect mine. If you do that shoulder routine some time, let me know what you think.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tomorrow may try it.
At this point I think u got things rocking work harder and harder and androgenic highly ones help me lose fat!!

U are gonna be one wide mother and once u get your waist small muscle on your large frame will be huge!!!
And it gets easier the more your body learns to change to what u doing to it and putting in it.
Shoulders & traps

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man. Really appreciate that. Going to keep hitting it hard in the gym & also work harder at dieting. I'll always workout! Gym or no gym... gear or no gear. I love this shit!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tomorrow may try it.

Shoulders & traps

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man. Really appreciate that. Going to keep hitting it hard in the gym & also work harder at dieting. I'll always workout! Gym or no gym... gear or no gear. I love this shit!

Being on and staying on a proper diet is a learning experience and a lifestyle change if done properly. Whether bulking or cutting you have to find the macros that fit you and each time you run a cycle with proper diet you will learn to tweak it in some areas and make it work more effectively. Your doing great. Big changes from February.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tomorrow may try it.

Shoulders & traps

- - - Updated - - -

Being on and staying on a proper diet is a learning experience and a lifestyle change if done properly. Whether bulking or cutting you have to find the macros that fit you and each time you run a cycle with proper diet you will learn to tweak it in some areas and make it work more effectively. Your doing great. Big changes from February.

Thanks bro. You are very right when you say that the diet needs to be a lifestyle change. Definitely a tough adjustment, but very necessary! Your all's advice has been a lot of help.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Thank u brother!!
But just know it gets easier.
As I got older I try to only gain size and stay lean.
My Dr on me because my bp goes up so...
And I am more comfortable.
So I quit pure bulking.
Muscle stays it isn't going anywhere with working out and enough food
Tomorrow may try it.

Shoulders & traps

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro. You are very right when you say that the diet needs to be a lifestyle change. Definitely a tough adjustment, but very necessary! Your all's advice has been a lot of help.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My bp is another reason I need to get my bf% down. I mean, I have meds & it'll still be a little high I'm sure, but not as bad. I'm still stuck at work, but I will catch up on the other posts later when I'm off.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A little late updating my log. Was non stop all day & damn near late to work, so I just waited until now. Took some kratum to get a little energy to get some food cooked & catch up on some posting!

I did not workout today. I haven't decided if I want to workout back or arms tomorrow. Honestly, today was just a sloppy day all together. Diet was NOT good! I'm cooking here shortly though, so I will have tilapia, chicken breasts, pork loin & beef for the next 3 days. I also picked up some really high protein no bean chili. Not ideal food, but it will be set aside in case I get behind again like I did today because it will definitely be better for me than that shit out of the vending machines at work! I couldn't find the peanut butter I was looking for, so I just picked up some reduced fat Jif & also some more powdered peanut butter.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gear update

Test prop- 100 mg eod
Tren ace- 150 mg eod
MK677- 25 mg ed

I haven't been taking an ai for over a week. I feel like I am starting to take on some water retention & feeling a little "fluffy". I will throw in .5 mg of adex eod for the next few days. Other than that, I am loving this basic, but effective stack I'm using.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I bring eggs to work and carb smart wheat tortillas.
I zap eggs in microwave and have something better
Plus alot of frozen healthy meals available with high protien low sodium
A little late updating my log. Was non stop all day & damn near late to work, so I just waited until now. Took some kratum to get a little energy to get some food cooked & catch up on some posting!

I did not workout today. I haven't decided if I want to workout back or arms tomorrow. Honestly, today was just a sloppy day all together. Diet was NOT good! I'm cooking here shortly though, so I will have tilapia, chicken breasts, pork loin & beef for the next 3 days. I also picked up some really high protein no bean chili. Not ideal food, but it will be set aside in case I get behind again like I did today because it will definitely be better for me than that shit out of the vending machines at work! I couldn't find the peanut butter I was looking for, so I just picked up some reduced fat Jif & also some more powdered peanut butter.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You just reminded me of something I do sometimes & also reminded me to cook some eggs tonight. I like putting eggs on a tortilla too & than use hot picante for sauce.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Lol!! Cook them from raw in micro wave.
I bring box of eggs

You just reminded me of something I do sometimes & also reminded me to cook some eggs tonight. I like putting eggs on a tortilla too & than use hot picante for sauce.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back day

Cardio: 10 mins incline walk at 3 mph, 6 mins run at 5.5 mph, 4 min walk & 10 mins on elliptical 145-155 strides per min at 25 resistance.

Machine pulldown warm up: 1 set of 20

Pull ups: 3 sets of 15, 15, 12

Super set with

Wide grip pull downs: 3 sets of 8

Single arm machine rows: 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8

Neutral grip cable pulldowns: 3 sets of 12, 6, 6
Underhand grip cable pulldowns: 2 sets of 12, 5

Wide grip cable rows: 3 sets of 10, 6, 6

Super set with

Single arm cable lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10, 8, 8

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
View attachment 18236
View attachment 18237

Doing some food preparing tonight & I put another bag in the fridge to start thawing for the next cook. Been pretty good the last few days about preparing my meals. Just have to stay consistent.

maj79

maj79

I love a good log. Seen your pics from early this year and a couple from this month. Looking like you’ve come a good ways. Going to read more on this log as it’s a big one tonight and tomorrow. Looking forward to watching your process big guy.